Reviews for Drop a House On Her Aaron
EMILYHOTCHNER chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
YEHEY! I LOVE THAT HOTCH PROTECTED EMILY FROM THAT BITCH A.K.A. HALEY'S MOM! I OFFICIALLY HATE HER! I LIKE UR STORY. HOPU U'LL KEEP WRITING HOTLY FICS AND UPDATE UR ALREADY EXISTING ONES. THANK U
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
YAY! Hotch told her off! Finally D LOL at Em flipping her off! :) And the rest of the family unable to hold in their snickers while Hotch openly laughed and had to hide his face in Ems hair! Good for Hotch for finally having a go at her - Id have done it along time ago if I was him! haha! Loved it as usual!
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I laughed so much when i read this!

it's one of the best H/P fan fics i've read!

amazing work :)
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Nice! That story made me crack up...but seeing as how I was reading it in class, maybe not the bast thing...but hey? Fanfic beats Math class handsdown, yeah? I was wondering...do you mind if I use the "Do you think there's any possibility that Helene is wearing the other half of Strauss' amulet?"

The Wicked Witches of North and Central Virginia part in one of my stories and say it was from this one? It really made me laugh, and the part about Hotchai. Sounds better than Hotches anyway. So yeah. Ummm...thanks so much for writing this hilarious story! I will now proceed to read all of your other stories :D K
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon... and yay for hotch! lol
History05 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
As always amazing writing! Really love the way you write H/P. Always a pleasure to read!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Gosh, I needed this.

This was so spectular in Sienna goodness and humor.

I miss this version of funniness.

I loved the Wizrd of oz references, and you got a Miss Piggy/Kermit reference in too. Nice!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
loved this story it was very funny so glad u r back to girl verse ive missed u
999999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
The Great Flip Off! That should be the alternate title!

So worth traumatizing the minors! Definitely won't name my next kid (if i even want more!) Helene Beatrice; I'm still gagging at that name.

But seriously though, you couldn't have done this anymore justice to than actually beat the snort of of her. it would be fun but than the paperworks, they'll be hell...than again, it might be worth it if she had to replace a whole set of dentures and new wig to boot!

thank you! made my day!

Amanda
TML9115 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved it! For a second I seriously thought Haley was going to stand up for Emily. I'm super glad Hotch did.
abunnymom chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Go Hotch! That was just hysterical! I thought the old biddy in Girl deserved a talking to, and was tickled (wanted to clap with delight) with the image and details of what you had Aaron say to her here. I loved how he nailed her about her calling him Alex, how he shared information about Alex's current status, and how he stood up for Emily. I can imagine how satisfying it would be to finally be able to let it rip and say everything you want to, to someone who has made it her mission to at the very least denigrate you. So it was quite a vicarious thrill to experience that scenario, even in a fictional world!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I almost woke my sister laughing at parts of this, especially Aaron telling Emily what he said to Haley's mother. That was truly perfect! Awesome job on this, I love it SO much!