Reviews for The First Time
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 4/16
Too late! I am a Slytherin! But even I cant deny that this is adorable!
Dark Star Song chapter 1 . 1/11
That is so sweet...
Slytherin's have hearts too. Don't be ashamed.
random person chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER SEEN
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Lovely
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I absolutely love this story. The first time I read it was a few months back. It was love at first sight (first read?). And ever since, I've been hooked. I keep coming back to this story because there's just something so beautiful about it.

There's something about it that evokes this emotion in me which I'm not sure I can describe. Is it fluffy? Incredibly so. But it isn't the saccharine sweetness that most other storirs have. This one is special. It makes me tear up. It reminds me of what I should have (?). I don't know. But whatever it is, I think I'll always keep coming back to this oneshot for something right in the feels.

You're an amazing writer. And what you've written here is pure magic. I never reviewed this story before because I didn't want to waste my one review on stating something inconsequential. But now I know, that what I have to say will probably hold good for a very long time.

So thank you for posting such a wonderful oneshot. And kudos on your writing skills.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Okay, this was the most amazing Drarry fem I have ever read
Almecestris chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
CUTE! I am a puddle of GOO!
tnle chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
So cute! eeeee I admit I'm Fem Harry and Draco isn't my favorite ship, but it's nice to read a story of Draco's perspective. Thanks for writing!
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Aww! That's so cute! I really wish to read more of F!Harry with Draco. This has to be the most adorable and cutest Drarry story with F!Harry I have ever read!
JessebelleSilver chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
My heart's melting! That was adorable. Thank you for this. _
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this! It's so sweet!
YJ4everSweetLuv chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
It's so beautiful! I love your stories! They are so well written. You know, it's the first time I'm soooooo jealous of Drarry. The way you write their relationship, so strong, so beautiful yet sometimes so broken but again the strength that keep them together, their love, they way you describe all of it makes me so jealous of them that sometimes I wished I was Harry, that I could live a beautiful love story like them... please continue writing gorgeous Drarry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was absolutely perferct!Great job and well done.
NekoGurl98 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Aww... it's so fluffy and sweet Lifts my spirits right up :D
Harrypotterlovah chapter 1 . 6/7/2014