Reviews for The First Time
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/6
Okay, this was the most amazing Drarry fem I have ever read
Almecestris chapter 1 . 4/28
CUTE! I am a puddle of GOO!
tnle chapter 1 . 3/6
So cute! eeeee I admit I'm Fem Harry and Draco isn't my favorite ship, but it's nice to read a story of Draco's perspective. Thanks for writing!
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/2
Aww! That's so cute! I really wish to read more of F!Harry with Draco. This has to be the most adorable and cutest Drarry story with F!Harry I have ever read!
JessebelleSilver chapter 1 . 1/2
My heart's melting! That was adorable. Thank you for this. _
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this! It's so sweet!
YJ4everSweetLuv chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
It's so beautiful! I love your stories! They are so well written. You know, it's the first time I'm soooooo jealous of Drarry. The way you write their relationship, so strong, so beautiful yet sometimes so broken but again the strength that keep them together, their love, they way you describe all of it makes me so jealous of them that sometimes I wished I was Harry, that I could live a beautiful love story like them... please continue writing gorgeous Drarry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was absolutely perferct!Great job and well done.
NekoGurl98 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Aww... it's so fluffy and sweet Lifts my spirits right up :D
Harrypotterlovah chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
.Amazing.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Wow
Brammatic chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
great work, i love this story
Tsume Yuki chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I cried, this was so very touching right at the end, I can't believe it to be honest. I'm beyond jealous that you've managed to prise these emotions out of me.
Beautifully written.
HQ-pyon chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Love it! Btw, I am in Hufflepuff! :D
Dracopotterluv chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It's really good! Hey... just saying can u please continue Harriet Potter and the ministry of Magic fanfic ? I simply love Harriet n draco together. Frankly, I cudnt tear myself away b4 reading it.

thx