Reviews for Vampire's Promise
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 1 . 6/14
I love this! 3
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Interesting. Like it though! Write on!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Kya so adorable! Update soon!
Utasaki N chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
KYAAAAAAAAA! XDDDDDDDDD I. LOVED. IT. I JUST CAN'T STOP SCREAMING ABOUT THIS! KYAAA! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY I ALWAYS WANTED REN TO BE A BIT GAY! XDDDDD I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS AGAIN PLEASE OH PLEASE IT JUST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY XDDDDDD
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
lovely and sweet, nice ficlet :)
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This definitely has my for a sequel. It is just too good to leave as is _ I hope that you will consider writing one.
crona'slittlesister chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Kiss?What?Cute but WHAT!Please Update.
StarbakiHero chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This makes me so mad.
I'm sorry. I don't want to be rude.
But this literally makes no sense.
Ren would never touch another man. NEVER. The out-of-character-ness is infuriating.
What happened to Harry's friends and family? Explain. Is this an AU? Be specific. I honestly don't see how this deserves any of the sugarcoated reviews it's gotten.
0/10 stars.
This was written by a desperate yaoi fangirl wanting anything to make her crackships possible.
Zinthr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ooh, I hope you make a sequel...I love it! 3
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
pretty good, i was jsut lookign to see if there were any harry/ ren fics, cause the idea that harry has to be one of the most stressed out people on the planet and rens reacts around stressed people to see if there was a fic but yours is the only one. Your story is good though.
Icy Fairy Hybrid chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You should write more of this story it very good

i love Karin
BitchySoulCollector chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
YAY!
Red Crow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i like it and hope to read more soon! but will harry be a vampire, cuz if not, i don't see how their relationship work? Hmmmm.
Ivys Poison chapter 1 . 1/10/2012