Reviews for Family
zomi locoz
Grove og chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Why is cj dead
BlasA714 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
So anxious to read the next chapter .-.
Brakenpelt chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
You killed Carl! I wasn't expecting that. The story was great, well written with a good plot. If you can, do you think you could write a chapter with sweet and ceaser's reaction to his death? You don't have to, it's just a suggestion.
A Spirit 420 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
nah man you can't kill CJ like that! Damn! Anyway it was good but you should do a sequel or some shit. I want CJ to live! He's the only GTA III canon character still alive. (Billboard in Algonquin.)

Anyway good chapter but the ending was bitter
blondebabe800 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Good story! I thought that the storyline with the white supremacists was well thought-out.

So, did Carl die at the end or was he just really badly injured?
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Damn Carl took the hit!
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Damn they are capping everyone!
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Yeah that was a good way to end that chapter. 9 outta ten. For real.
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Damn, man, fuck the Aryans...I hope the Grove and the Triads and everybody wipes those Nazi fucks out! Yeah this is one action packed, intense suspenseful read.

Its well written. & its just like those Nazi bitches to shoot an innocent person over being Asian.

Anyway I also can't wait to see the bank job too.

I added this as a fav. keep it up!
A Spirit 420 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Yeah I'm digging this story man. & I love that that the Triads and Grove teamed against the Arayans. I was almost clapping at that part. Serves em right. Nazi motherfuckers,

Anyway just a bit of 411 for ya. GSF is based on the Lime Hood Piru Bloods who wear green as well as red. As for the Aztecas, they are based on the Surenos. But yeah I was thinking this chapter was mad cool and nice & action packed.

Good job!
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aight so you're off to a good start. I look forward to seeing where this goes. I love stories involving events after SA. I did one like that myself. San Andreas Stories. Its only fair since Rockstar has yet to do so.

Anyway I like this & I can't wait to read the next chapter
pinkluver93 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I like the story so far. Can't wait for you to update again!