Reviews for The Catalyst
EvilDime chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
XD Think this has made the good neighbour stop fantasizing or just given her a new brand of fantasies that she's finally, actually ashamed of? :P

The first chapter was pretty brutal. Didn't think John would risk hurting Sherlock quite that much. Glad it worked, that he actually chose to take the words to heart rather than lash out.

I'd like to see Sherlock's struggles to comply with this new set of morals, though - such as a couple of scenes where he doesn't *quite* manage to be polite, but it's better than it was, so the new people they meet are baffled by John congratulating him for his restraint right after, seen from an outside perspective, he just verbally eviscerated someone. *g* That'd be fun.

- Dime
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
But it's such a delicious insanity! John should have let him mail the letter! ...Going on to the next...So thrilled I discovered these!
DreamsOfPari chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
My heart! What have you done with it?

Xoxo
DreamsOfPari chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
*dead

Xoxo
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This chapter! That's al I'm saying.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
You know these two are actually scary. This was hilarious there at the end. Well done.
mugglemom08 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I'd say poor Mrs. Timothy, but she did kind of deserve it. (Love that you used Ben's names for her and Mr. Carlton.)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Not sure if that heart is Sherlock's, John's, or mine. :'(
Shi-Toyu chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
This was great! I especially loved the touch with the grocer at the end. Well done, well done indeed!
OrianneBlue chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I enjoy your writing, though it seems to me that writing just so you have an M rating is no reason to write at all. In fact, it just seems like you are someone who's trying to write about sex, so if that is the case, just go somewhere else and do it.
Puggle chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
That is magnificent. Especially the ending. So wrong but oh so perfect. Thank you so much for shraing.
misskittymeow chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahaha this is excellent. Not what I was expecting at all but I kind of love that.
misskittymeow chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
1. I am in love with calling John "the good doctor" and my sweet Sherlock "the good detective". Who knew that three words could be so endearing and so powerful. beautiful beautiful beautiful

2. Your writing is so wonderful I find myself wanting to quote back to you something that you wrote. I am incapable of articulating how I feel so I just want to point out all my favorite lines to you because they're so beautiful. I love love love your writing. I love love love this story.
misskittymeow chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Thank you for ripping my soul out.

xoxo
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
i cried and laughed and you are awesome, jus sayin
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »