Reviews for Fearless
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Great liv it
elliebelliemellie chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Very sad for Olivia. I'd like to read more about their breakup. Glad to see this story updated though!
AgentCorp chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
I really liked the story. I know its been long time since you updated but still i hope you finish it somesay. I like to read about Alex being jealous because of mia.
AnywhereElse chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
:( Liv :(
mlucas chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
You are a really good writer. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Ok so Mia just eat Alex candies. What gives? I thought this is suppose to be Alex & Liv story. With the intensity of this chapter between Mia and Olivia that really doesn't leave any space for Alex. I you come up with something that can top that I would be should have been Alex moment.
caffinate-me chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
This is really good. You definitely have given the characters depth. I feel for Olivia, want to slap Alex upside the head (even though I know she will come around eventually) and hug Mia. But a few spelling error have caught my attention.

I can't wait to read more!
pisenlov chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Great Update! i"m falling in love with Mia. How sweet is she? Love that you are updating frequently. I think you are a great writer Miss Sofi.
Badmuts32 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
This chapter is nice. But I do hope there will be a relationship between Alex and Olivia.
EdibleSlaw chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Awwww really sad. Wish she would do this with Alex, Maybe if they ever get back together she will. This was great more soon please.
pisenlov chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter. Kind of fun. Want more soon please. Im addicted to this story.
Badmuts32 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Beautiful story. I hope it will be long and full of drama but with a happy ending.
SlyWolf17 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Great fic! I think Olivia and Mia could potentially have chemistry... :) Please update soon!
EdibleSlaw chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
this is really good, I hope in the end they find their way back to each other. I hope Liv opens up at some point and realizes Alex is amazing and she needs to give her what she's been with holding all this time. I hope too Alex lets her back in and they can be together. It's really sad right now, but still really good.
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010