Reviews for When Blondes Hung From Balloons
Well-characterized and poignant.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Perfection.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was really good, really touching, really ... sad :( I really love Eleven/Rose fics, especially where he tells Amy about her :) 3
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I do love a good Eleven, remembers Rose story. Even an Eleven worriedly stalks Rose without her knowlege story. :-P

"It was also against his better judgement. So, if he used a substandard pair of Judoon Binoculars, he was sure to finish the whole experience annoyed, and no closer to finding the subjects of his search than when he started. Perfect."

Beautiful rationlization, Doctor! Ha!

"Worse, she might have noticed the glassiness of his eyes and interrogated him about the binoculars and the blonde he was looking for. He noticed vaguely that he had just mentioned it…her. The blonde…the balloon. The subject of his binocular-related activity. Bugger."

I enjoyed the Doctor's awkward nervousness in this one. The fear of being discovered doing something he's told himself and, likely Amy, he's not supposed to do.

I was a little annoyed by Amy's intrusion in the Doctor's activity. She was knid abrasive in the more melancholy atmosphere already in plavce. More so, she convinced the Doctor he didn't need to see Rose. I guess that's ok, but not the ending I was hoping for...
shan21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I just rewatched this episode and hoped someone had written some version of an Eleven/Amy/Nine/Rose story, and hurray! You did! Very sad, but also entirely believable. I imagine that Amy would be exactly this inquisitive and insistent, and that Eleven would be exactly this open yet vague. Lovely story.
Izzy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is very sweet. I do love a bit of 11/Rose.

Thanks
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is one of the most adorable stories I've ever read. I think I'm not an 11/Rose shipper, but then I read this.

Fantastic, mate.