Reviews for Orange Sky
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Cyborg noticed Raven and Beast boy never targeted each other. How sweet, it makes me wanna throw up. If they don't hook up soon I'm gonna smack their heads together. - my favorite line in this story
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i like this happy joyful raven just as much as the monotone raven
Paisleybear chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
in love
Katwizzle chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
AMAZING!
Anonymous baka chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Awwwwwwwww!

Loved it!
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
I love the Animal Farm tie in. Great work. :)
SweetestSong23 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Aww, I don't care that it's cheesy! I like cheese! *awkward pause* Did that just sound random, and fitting at the same time to you, or is it just me?...

For some reason, a plot bunny just ran in front of me. It's the most adorable plot bunny that I every saw. It's so cute that I'm gonna go catch it now. See you when I have a firm grip on my plot bunny, and when the bunny's in a cage as a pet. Seeya!
SomeoneElse chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
You watch too much Kung-fu panda. Perm.
triplt333 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
so cute! i wish i would have finished this earlier, but this is so cute!
Hexpert chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Awesome! Beastboy is definitely right. Loved it. Can't wait to see you write more! Hex
spartan585 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
You know what I like best about this story? BB's explanation. It wasn't some fancy magic or trinket. It was the power of believing. While i had hoped that there could have been a bit more 'fluff'(im a sucker for BBRae), i have to admit that the story as a whole was a satisfying read. Good work!
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Great ending to an even greater tale of love and romance. :D

Please I do wish for you to do such great work like this one for future stories. :D
J. J. Bean chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
THAT'S SO ADORABLE! Ending was so cheesy I've become lactose intolerant lol but I loved it! So sweet! I especially love when she's ranting but nothing's happening :) looking forwards to reading more of your stories!
The Plutomite chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I like the way he compared the orange sky to his tale back in Africa. That was awesome.
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
OMG i loved this story it was perfect lovely and sweet Keep writing