Reviews for Don't Forget Us
PaperbackWriter318 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm crying SO hard right now! I loved it, but now I'm sad. You're an amazing writer!
Kaede Lu chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Gooooood! i wanted to cry :C i was listening to Yiruma's "Kiss the rain" while reading this... and of course, you are an amazing writer, it really touched my heart :')!

im sure John and George are reading this too :) love your stories!
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This touched my heart
CrazyCatie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww addie that has to be THE sweetest thing in thing in the world. i love it x9123849176089213409328409. if they-you know who i'm referring to-read it, they would be deeply touched. you're an amazing writer :)
RemusLupinFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow... that was.. wow, so sad yet so beautiful at the same time... that was just what I needed today... I felt so f**king sad about John 30th anniversary... and now, the idea that John is actually at peace in heaven makes it a little bit better somehow... thanks I guess I needed that :) now let's listen to a john song, think about his wonderful music and smile... :)
LyssaInTheSky chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Very sweet. :').. happy tears
Watercolour Lamppost chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was beautiful. :OO We love you, John and George, and we won't forget you. It was so sad. ): Love your stories, Addie. :3
sillybluemeanie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
AWWWWWW! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I'M FAVORITING THIS! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! I think John and George, even Paul and Ringo, would appreciate this :-)
thefunkymonkey121 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was very beautiful. They will never be forgotten. Thay will live on forever in our hearts.