Reviews for Winter Warlock
Baron O Beefdip chapter 13 . 7/18
Under the sea! Under the sea! With a huge splatter, spewing brain matter, all out of thee!

Okay, enough of that. Good, glad that prick is dead! Also, looks like things are coming to a head between Gin and Moka... maybe.

Wouldn't know, because you pulled a Houdini.

Actually, you mentioned in your closing A/N that you're enlisted... so the possibillity you really COULD be deceased is bit higher than that of us civvies. ._.

Um... please don't be dead?
Baron O Beefdip chapter 12 . 7/17
Glad that the whole Ririko arc is done. For now. Maybe permanantly. Anyway, looking forward to seeing Kutsubo getting made into frozen takoyaki.

Also, way too much info from Nekonome. Way too much. I mean, hey - you learn something new every day, but that really felt out of left field.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not some fragile snowflake who takes offense to what is written in a fictional story; I actually thought it was hilarious how she just out and said that. Would be nice to see more of her.

Or rather, it WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE to see more of her. Fat chance of that, seeing as you've slipped on a banana peel and fell off the face of the earth.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 11 . 7/17
What is it with teachers molesting students in this school? What the heck does the Headmaster ACTUALLY do in regards to, um... 'headmastering'!? Sheesh, don't the teachers get screened before being given the job? I mean, I know - they're monsters, so they likely have a different system of morals all their own and could even follow the 'strong prey upon the weak' philosophy to excuse such behavior... but still.

Another chapter that I can't really find anything to complain about. So, in other words, another great chapter. Hmmph.

A shame you were accosted and dragged off by an irate horde of lemmings who acted as a mosh pit and dove off a cliff en masse with you along their backs so that you couldn't continue to write this story.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 10 . 7/17
Well, uh, the implied defilement of Mizore really seemed to be the first divergence, for me anyway, from the usual upbeat tempo the of all the previous chapters.

Not even Outer Moka's scheming really bothered me, it was just a curiosity.

Oh well, looks like things are getting more serious. Or they would have been. Had you not been forced to LIVE IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER! ( also known as dropping the mic on this fic )
Baron O Beefdip chapter 9 . 7/17
Unless you introduced a new character named 'Yuakri', then you mispelled a name.

Kinda weirded by Outer Moka being all over Gin as I thought the whole point was to make Tsukune jealous and drive him back to her. Guess the relationship for show is becoming one for real? *shrugs* Anyway, never really liked that pairing but whatever sinks your submarine.

'Nother nice chapter and I really liked the whole contract being drawn up. Threw me for a loop from the get-go because I thought it'd have to do with like a contract with a familiar for Tsukune or something. Speaking of, what would a Winter Wizard have as a familiar? A snowman(like a sadistic Frosty, not a Yeti)? *again, shrugs*

Oh yeah, and -insert generic complaint about this fic not being updated in ages- . There we go.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 8 . 7/17
I want, scratch that, WOULD HAVE wanted Moka's complete "make Tsukune come running back to me" plan to completely bomb. Such as: Tsukune really just wishes them the best while getting together with one of the other girls and being all lovey-dovey while Gin dumps her publicly, not enjoying being the one manipulated or maybe finding out that she's just not worth the trouble. And a terrible lay. That would be perfect.

There are too many Moka fanboys out there and that would be a nice kick in their collective ass. Face it, she's the most shipped character, so it's about time she "Learns her place". :P

Anyway, another great chapter. FOR ME TO POOP ON, YE WHO ABANDON THINE OWN FICTIONS! Kidding. Sort of.

I like cookies.
Baron O Beefdip chapter 6 . 7/17
Not much to say other than it's great you OC isn't a spotlight stealing douche, and that makes me happy, because that would ruin this great fic.

You spoke of thundersnow and it only occuring(or at the very least being mentioned in the NE), but I've encountered it before. I live in the midwest near St. Louis and when I was about four years of age we had a bad snow storm accompanied by peals of thunder. So , NYAAAAAH! Eat on that!

Or, I WOULD say eat on that, but you got abducted by FanFiction reading aliens to write privately for their own enjoyment and have thus let this story die.

(also, it occurs to me I have forgotten to fill in the name section for these review/comments... again, not that it matters, but whatever)
You is doin' great. Really thought the origin story/mythos behind the Yuki-onna was cool. You really knew how to write a light-hearted yet fleshed out fic.

Past tense, because it's been ages since you've updated.

Yes, I think I'll bitch about that every time I leave a comment/review for a chapter. *shrugs and throws dry macaroni noodles at you*
Yes, Ruby all the way.
The Mokas are bipolar.

Tsukune and Mizore are just polar.

I like this fic but it has been quite some time since your last update. That makes me sad.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
i like this story. please don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
tsekune it is your destiny to do mizore
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
wait do you mean he actually spanked her
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
make it so he fall in love with mizore and the under two girl and inner moka
simeon234 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015