Reviews for Fear
Paksie chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
A good story, thank you for sharing it!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow. I spent the entire time screaming at the screen "ZEDD, YOU IDIOT!".

So good job. :p
Rondabunny chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It is interesting to see Cara vulnerable. A great story, which is worth to read.
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was a really great read. For one, you have an excellent vocabulary, and a good way of writing, detailed, but not over zealous. And the story was nice. Cara is probably my favorite character, and I like how you portrayed her. I also enjoyed how you depicted her struggle with herself, and how despite the grip that the magic and poison had on her, she still did what she needed to do to protect her friends.

I also really liked that you didn't make the characters unbelievable, Khalan was a bit more caring than I would have expected, but I haven't finished watching Season 2 so I don't know just how far their relationship may have progressed. But I do like how you captured Richard's passion in keeping Cara at his side, though like Khalan, I'm still not sure where such a need to always come to her rescue came from. But you did a great job! I completely enjoyed your story, so thank-you for sharing! _

RoseSama35
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wow. I liked this story. I'm glad Cara was able to hold the agiels again in the end.