Reviews for John & Margaret: Coming Home With Me
Mia4ever chapter 21 . 6/14
I had clearly congrats with you for this wonderful story. I've just finished to see bbc adaptation of North and South romance and my feels were interrupted abruptely. So I ask to myself: And now? Where's the sequel? Searching it on the net I didn't found an official one but thanks God for fanfics I've found this. This is more than my imagination could see. I think Gaskell could had written a sequel so close to this. Thank you very much to be cruel at the begin with us but not too much for not killing John (so fans could kill you :)) and give that amazing final where john is holding his firts daughter named with her mother legacy. Now we have the perfect conclusion yeah. Would you write again about Thorton family?
Maggie and John will be forever 3
silvanafeijoo chapter 21 . 1/19
Loved it! 3
Foxy redhead chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I absolutely love this story with all my heart! Thank you so much for sharing your talents (:
Foxy redhead chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful!
UniKatFox chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Going to search out your story right now!
Love this very much!
leanau chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! These characters are difficult to say good-bye to, but I relished this opportunity to have an extended glimpse into their lives. You did mangle the English language throughout, but I loved the plot lines you developed. I'm happy with where you took Margaret and John...now if you'd like to take us further into Nicholas Higgins world I'd enjoy that too!

Thank you for sharing this story.
Ruthy007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Love, Love, Love this continuation of N&S! You are a great writer.
Babelvr54 chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
I love you. In John Thornton, I see what I hope my future will one day look like... Thank you for an amazing story and thank you for not removing it after you published it.
deborah. vandeusen chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
This is one of the best fan fiction stories I have read. The lovemaking scenes had just the right amount of passion to give the reader something special to infer about their love. It was not cheap or tawdry to read. The plot was superb, and kept my attention. I especially liked the part where I was sure Mr. Thornton was dead, and my heart just fell. I thought this was a great twist to ad at the end. It was still sad , but the thought of Hannah taking her own life for the sake of the lovers added much to the closing. I like the pregnancy part also. This was a story worth rereading and saving . Too bad they could not turn this into a sequel. Loved it!
rach13975 chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
Omg totally love your story I haven't been able to stop reading since I started reading it yesterday. Absolutely wonderful loved every bit
rach13975 chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Just found your story yesterday absolutely love it I can't stop reading it absolutely the best N&S story I've read. It really is like reading a sequel right I'm off to read the rest can't put it down thank you
ChrisDurin chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
One of the best North & South stories I have ever read. Its as if you see the sequel! Amazing :)
Martha Herbert chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I absolutely love your finish to one of the most lovely love stories since Gone with the wind.I wish they would make a movie out of you writings
Lady Sophia of Arda chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is just absolutely delicious- every chapter. Their passion is so vivid! You capture the Victorian mindset very eloquently and your dialogue and prose sound very authentic with the time it is set.
Suzanna chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
I absolutely loved this! Years ago, I stumbled across "North and South" by accident, and I fell in love with it (and Mr. Thornton). But I too was heartbroken that it just ended, before they began their lives together. And this is a perfect continuation of the story, just as I imagined. Wonderful story!