Reviews for Good Girl Gone Bad
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
omg this is great! i love Paul and Bella! they are my favorite pack pairing but i like her with Sam and Jake too! (i will read about Bella with anything of the pack) but i just think Paul and Bella have a great thing going on! this was really good! thanks for sharing!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I have a 'thing' for Paul and he is quickly overthrowing Jacob in the position of top wolf of my heart, LOL! This was great! I love it when Edward screws up and Bella ends up with a wolf instead!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
nice i love it paul is sooo hot.

anyways nice work!
KittyAsrai chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Now that is an awesome B/P story why can 't they all be like that? xx
ReneeBaee chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Okay i have to say this and excuse my language but i fucking loved this story. Its was amazing and Paul was so possessive I just thought it was perfect and you did an amazing job with this. I loved when Bella an Paul were in the house alone and he was being all bossy, like it was just perfect, he is truly my dream guy lol. But anyways absolutely perfect.

-me
Analitica chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
now this is so awesome i loved it!
chris62287 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
aww lol def had me laughing with the "i fucked her for you" part lol great one shot
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yeah itr is Paul, I definitely wouldn't mind being thrown over his shoulder and have naughty things done to me! HA I LOVED IT! Upsetting as it may have been, bc Bella is a jerk, but a naked and tased Paul sounds funny as all heck!
Pegasus12654 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great one shot...love, love, love it...thanks, going to check out more of your stories..I love Paul as well as Jake and Embry...huggs Peggy
IAmAPossession chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Sooooo freakin awesome! (: never thought i could like a paul and bella pairing so much but this story was good. Loved it!
Iines89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loved this story. There's something about Paul being so possessive, jealous and caveman :D You could write a sequal.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i so loved this story
BCod87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMFG! That was so Hott! I loved it :D

Bella & Paul Forever!
AllyZ chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awesome...I totally loved it!
Dancingvampires101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Your right it is Paul, sexy paul! I thought it was really cute! : ) : ) : )
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »