Reviews for Good Girl Gone Bad
AccountKiller6189 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved it! And yes, it's because it's Paul! I love how you write hum! A jerk yet sweet.

"There were legends about.." When I read this part I thought you were going to mention a legend about Lothario and how Paul came to be called that.. but then I read the rest and I was like.. xD

And I just love how Paul thinks. F*cking another girl for Bella to stay happy. It's kinda sweet and at the same time kinda messed up.. But that's just so Paul. Lol.

Great one-shot! Are you going to write another Paul story anytime in the not-so-distant-future? Ahaha! :D
mkpd chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh, dude, forget cliche. What the heIl does that matter when you've got Paul? This was hot, and it even had a HEA, so it was more than a one night stand. Which means it was fluff: hot, sweaty, sexy, Paul fluff. Which is amazing under any circumstances.
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved it too! Great story line. Bella offering herself in the bar, and Paul throwing her over his shoulder, funny and sexy. Love how sweet, yet dominant he is with her. He'll have to calm down eventually, LOL! When she had sex with him after Ed, I was like WTF? Then she told him she whored for him...great line. I love P/B. My favorite pairing, so thanks for a great read!
moore8879 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Yummy...I love bad boy Paul. Could I borrow him for a bit. I promise I will give him back. This story was hot. Love it.
Lynn7808 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was pretty hot, I love an angry Paul...yum!
Marne chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love me some hot Bella and Paul!
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Why are men so stupid? Really, like they're the only ones getting busy. Great story!
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
LOVED IT.
Tolme chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was great!
kat3411 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
What a fun story! I hate whiny ass Bella . . . yours was much better. And Paul . . . sigh . . . well, he's Paul. Yum!
Madmum chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved it! Your Paul is so sexy, hot, perfect! Lucky Bella!
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE! Or at least tell me what happens with Ed, Tanya, Bella and Paul a few years down the line!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hell yeah this story rocked! love me some Paul
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7