Reviews for The Second Kiss
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This episode just begged to be written about.
K Peaches chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Thank you. Thank you very much for this story that to me completely fixes 6x10. Gah, the Castiel kiss was super sexy and everything, but like you said ... MEG? Seriously? The new writers want a 'forbidden angel / demon couple' but Meg is so despicable and even though I'm totally biased since I'm a crazy fangirl for Destiel, I love your version of the episode much more. This is the exact type of story that I wanted to find after that dreadful kiss and I'm so glad I found it!
FA chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
So I know you wrote this ages ago, but I'm rereading lots of old fanfic because current season 7 makes me very sad and I need some Dean/Cas in my life.

Anyway, this was exactly what 6x10 should have been and a really good point about Ellen and Jo because I was so caught up in the "WTF?" of the kiss, I didn't think of that.

So if you could just go get a job on SPN and fix the pain and insanity of season 7, that would be awesome.

Or you could just update your current WIPs! ;-) I check every day, please at least give me a new Ready for the Thaw to tide me over! Season 7 angst over here!

Although if they make Cas a season 8 regular, I'll forgive them. But they'll probably just cut the cast down more, maybe get rid of J1 and leave J2 talking to themselves? Surely they need some new cast so they can kill them?

Anyway, enough rambling, I'm off to read all your other old ones until you update!
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow. Delicious is the first word that comes to mind! :P

So, all it takes for Dean to get his butt into gear is Cas smooching someone else? Excellent!

Great work (as always).
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE REAL EPISODE! THIS MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE THAN THAT WHOLE FRIGGIN EPISODE! *angry me is angry*

Thanks a lot for that version, seriously.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Good. Thats how it should have been done. That Dean's angel.
Angels trap chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Love it
TickleMeTurquoise chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
In my mind, this is how the freaking episode went. That, or my friend suggested that Cas kissed Meg because he didn't want to embarrass himself when he was kissing Dean! See? Problem solved either way. :)

Great fic, anyway. Absolutely hilarious lines. XD And good ending, too. Thanks for writing this!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
'Anyone notice how Sam is basically emotionless Cas, Dean is emo-Sam and Castiel is turning into Dean' now that you mention...

But Cas totally needs to explain himself to Jo and Ellen he probably went to heaven and confessed it to them. LOL
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I totally agree with you on this and am waiting on it to be explained. It angered me and i threw a shoe at my tv. Then my brothers got pissed, but...

And it totally hould have ended like this. Totally. Hell, you should submit this as a script and have them remake the episode because there are just SO many instances that can be DESTIEL filled. In many ways, that episode was almost a dream come true if they had just taken chances.

Awesome fic by the way.
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hell yes! This is the way it SHOULD have gone. SO much better.