Reviews for Ghost of Love
Reku93 chapter 21 . 6/15
I really wish you had continued this. It was an amazing plot and wonderful character development.
Villains1 chapter 21 . 5/17
Please update! I want to know what happens. This is such a great story from the beginning. Please! I like the part where he gets close to her in his jutsu archive, also the part where he gives her hope then take it away and i like the part where hes teaching her how to control the matsumori chakra. Please update soon i really like this masterpiece.
I love it, not to sound rude but can u update soon i want to read more
Victoria Night-Wood chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
their relationship sounds like a teacher shy student and the shy student falls 4 the techer
when are you updating the story?!
Victoria Night-Wood chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
STOP SELF-HATING its bad and helps the boogy-man find you and evil pixes will steal your right shoe and left socks.
Victoria Night-Wood chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
so sakura likes to pretend the attention she recives from orochimaru (sp i know XP) is sasuke and orochimaru likes sakura secretly but turns it into amusement; but why would you through in sasuke? unless your doing a love triangle thing and i type alot but its really good. and stop doubting your writting skills becuase their better then mine.
kim chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
awsome very cool! please make the continue
Gruffard chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
I like the dark mood.
It makes the snake sanin be put into a charming light that makes me belive that he can get loylty from peeps that know he is evil monster.

I hope you continue. Thanks for the fun read
KasonSama chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
I looked up this parring on a whim but this story has made me really like it. I may have to start shipping them a little more, though I have to say it's more of a small row boat then any kind of ship...I look forward to your next update.

Also Sakuras been at the Oto base for several months now, has there been any more interactions with Sasuke or any of the other Oto-nin? I mean surely the girls going to get lonely only interacting with Oro-chan...less he's been providing her with some extra books or something of that sort...
Chelseam2 chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

This is genuinely remarkable. I adore every aspect of it. The characters are spot-on. The writing is magnificent.

Please do continue. :3
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
Yes! You updated! I'm soooo happy! :)

I've been waiting anxiously for you to update and I must say it was well worth the wait. I apologize for not reviewing sooner, but it completely slipped my mind! *grimace* I'm a scatterbrain I know, I know...

Anyways!

I'm really curious as to what Orochimaru sees within Sakura's mind! And (of course) what that monster thing is.

Needless to say I will wait anxiously for your next update! Please update soon!

;3

-TMTMFD
6 Isanami no hime 9 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
hello! i'm following..your story...and I liked it...it's verry intresting...but I'd like to read something more intense between Sakura and Orochimaru...I like this couple...so much...*o*...I need some action...fufu...XDDDD
cion chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Honestly, I'm so angry seeing how little attention you receive for this story. If I could place a numerical estimate, I'd say your review influx should be well over HUNDREDS. Although of course, greatness isn't necessarily measured by review count. :)

I hate reading crappy stories on this site. Occasionally when I come across smut, I get nothing out of it, and I mean that in a non-perverse way. There are literally dozens and dozens of pages full of stories that are so unbelievably successful, despite their horrible qualities. And these range from poor English mechanics, choppy sentences, predictable plots, totally OOC personalities, and stupid dialogue. It's so hard not to roll my eyes upon seeing these...

I come to this site to read quality stories, disregarding review-count and all. Your story is beyond what I'm looking for. Perhaps what I love the most about it is the strange but subtle relationship between Orochimaru and Sakura, given that they are from two opposite poles in the Naruto world. I'm glad that you don't intend for them to fling themselves at each other. I think your subtlety is what makes this story all the more enriched and... intimate, if you will. Slow-paced, gradual relationships. In these, I believe. Ridiculously fast-paced, OOC relationships? These I loathe.

The chapter lengths are, at least in my opinion, too short. But I only say that because 1, I write chapters that are over 4000 words long, and 2, I just can't get enough of this story. The way you describe their interactions entirely pull me in; I'm so drawn to them. I may have mentioned this before in an older review, but for most long ongoing stories on this site, even if I've subscribed to them, I get tired of reading them and eventually forget what they were all about. And then I just give up. And then those subscription alerts in my inbox go automatically to the trash.

But not yours. Every time I see the name of this story pop up in my inbox, I become so excited, and I can't help but think "YESSSSSSSS!" Haha. No joke. There have been many occasions where I've pulled out my iPhone during class to read the latest chapter. :) Fortunately for me, my teachers love me AND are completely oblivious to my secret "rendezvous" with your story. LOL If that even makes sense..

I hardly like to write reviews because, like most people, I'm lazy, but you are an exception. Thank you for writing this story. Thank you for pulling me out of the vast vortex of fanfic-shit. You. Are. Awesome.

I guess this is the part where I beg you to update soon... UPDATE SOON! :)

PS: I'm just curious. In an estimation, how many more chapters do you plan to write in the future?
ReginaSlytherin chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
XDD Well, its just because youre so good at writing this. As proven *again* this time...

Heh, if her mind is any indication Sakura will have some tough dilema to deal with. Poor girl.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
there is no such thing as Oro/anything goodness