Reviews for The Night Before Christmas
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Thank you...that was VERY cute!
pruplelygoodnes chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
yay i finally was able 2 read this at 2:33 am XD haha! but anyways 2 start this review off... were having a party and im carrying food... somethings going 2 go wrong isnt it? i can feel it lol. aww i made miz let me go :( haha miz sounds like a little kid. "r u done yet?" XD and i like how hes not helping out XP u no id be done a lot faster if he did!... or... maybe not... he is a guy... lol i so nice XD haha thats awesome! miz wearing a santa hat :D oh and yay i messed up his hair lol! ah yay a game! hmm i wonder what kind... a board game perhaps... i doubt its a video game... hmm i wonder if its... O.O i highly doubt its that XP lol. oh oh CANDYLAND? XD lol. haha well i was right about the board game part lol. ROFL! were both fighting over colors XD well i do like 2 be black when i play checkers lol. haha this made me laugh "carefully planned their strategies" and its a game haha! omg miz! i assume we both have kings... how is anyone going 2 win...? lol. haha im an awesomely smart cookie for messing up the game like that XD haha! OMG miz! oh wow i bet miz is going 2 win b/c he bumped the table :P LAME! YAY JOMO! :D eww melina :P lol jk :) haha oh man those 2! hmm i wonder who won the fight lol. well nothing went wrong and i DIDNT lose 2 miz so its all good XD haha! and no i didnt like it... i LOVED it! :D thank u so much! and yea i kinda feel bad for that checker board. having 2 deal w/ all that arguing and all lol!
SpiceGirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is very, very cute. I love the way you write!
elliexhardy chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I think you know me a little too well lol.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THANK YOUUUUU! :)

First off...UNF to short hair Punk...and lol...the kids love his commentary...they all do. I totally wanted the Cena DVD for Christmas...I bought it two days ago and I bought a rock CD too...strangeeee lol.

Aw, Punk bought me a necklace too...I shall reward him with uh...well...some straight edge lovin' lol ;)

They are too cute...both going to put their gifts under the tree at the same time xD CUTE CUTE CUTE! Graciassssss :)
blackbear1020 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
love it would you do one for me

Chrissy and Dave and there 5 year old Skyler. and this is her frist Christmas not in i cu. plez and thanks Marry christmas
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
nice on love it
x0allisonqt0x chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Like it? PSHH girl I LOVED it! I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole entire thing!

Hahahah we need pissed off Jay more often, it's priceless xD.

Thank you so much!(:
x0allisonqt0x chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww I absolutely LOVE Jillian and Chris. Soo adorable(:
Ana of Rohan chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Ahhaha epic! I adore Jay :-)
Ana of Rohan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww this is so cute! ;) love it! Off to read allies :) jill is going to love this!