Reviews for The 5 Times Jess Fell For Sam
The Tuneless Siren chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
WOW! I love this! It was absolutely wonderful! The last chapter brought tears to my eyes. It was sad yet described beautifully! Great job! :)
Team Rosalie chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
great stry! :] luvd it! perfect sam/jess. the shooting range part was so cute
anon chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I love this entire story. The first and last chapters are my favorite. The way he was described was so him, and instead of thinking her last minutes were complete agony, they weren't because in her mind, Sam was there.
nancystagerat chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I LAHV. But you knew that already. :) I've read this like four times, you know. Today. My physics exam is in two hours. I hope you're happy. :P
Ceylon205 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I loved this whole story :) You wrote their relationship perfectly, and this last "chapter" especially was lovely. I would definitely love for you to write more SPN! Amazing job!
Mihael-Mello-Keehl chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I loved all of these chapters...

The writing was amazing and the characterization was perfect.

I almost cried reading Chapter 5, all things considered.

Still, you're amazing.

I'd love to see more Sam/Jess stories in the future.

Thank you for this wonderful piece of literary artwork.
SassyLilPanda chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Oh my...oh my goodness. I'm actually tearing up over here. Oh, Jess... I hope you write us a little something for Sam after her death! You write so beautifully!
SassyLilPanda chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Ooooo Sammy! ;D Getting a little frisky in the kitchen are we? I love it, jessi! I really can't wait to read more! Is there really only going to be 5?
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
AW, this is lovely:-) I love me some Sam/Jess stories and this just hits the spot! More please!:-D
Frannie-pants chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Awww! These are so cute. (:
Ehhhh chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
I stumbled upon this by chance. Its beautifully written! The way your words flow... I'm so envious. I was never much for Jess/Sam but now after reading this they sound really nice together, or at least in your drabbles they do. Nice job :)
Madebyme chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I have huge soft spot for Jessica - her character is open to interpretation and I'm so intrigued about her relationship with Sam and what they were like as a couple. So these are right up my street!

I like how you describe Sam though Jess's eyes, kind of like a gentle giant and it's so nice to see glimpses of their relationship in the early days, especially when they're from Jess's POV.

Very sweet and genuine and I'm looking forward to more. Take care, Madebyme
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Oh I love these! Keep writing them please. Sam and Jess have always been my OTP of choice as they really are an OTP on the show, even though she died. :( But I LOVE reading pre-series stories about these two. I enjoyed these two drabbles so I truly hope you are planning more! Keep up the wonderful writing dear!
AdamAddictsAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2010