Reviews for text messages
Sherlockwritr chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
OMG, this is so funny! Wonder if the cookies will show up on my kindle?
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Hilarious! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
it was hilarious. you should do more like this :D
Ynnealay chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
What? Ohm my gosh. I'd love to see a fic where you detail the case of Po and LaLa.
Ynnealay chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Oh god I love Drunk!Sherlock. Of course he's able to spell scientific words in any state!
Ynnealay chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I literally laughed out loud at Sherlock saying he'd been kidnapped... by Mycroft. Loved it :)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I thought it was good! I loved the bit with Molly :) Also when Mycroft tried to entertain Sherlock and he said "Not from you" :) Very fun :)
Anonymoustache chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue this! I am completely in love with your Sherlock texting fic and I would be very sad if it ended here :'(. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Trouble in the Night chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Hehehe. I had a good laugh out of this! Drunk Sherlock always makes me laugh! And drunk John... equally funny! More Mycroft/Lestrade, please? Mycroft/John? Mycroft/Donovon? Mycroft/Anybody? Really enjoying this!
Marloes chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Hey!

These messages are very funny!
Are you gonna do some more chapters?
I really want to read them! :)

Marloes (from the Netherlands)
Web of Obsidian chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
So it's been more than a year but I'm going to review because this has had me in hysterics sooo often. Except I generally need to keep quiet in order not to wake anybody up and wind up choking on my laughter, but still. You, madam, are a genius. And you haven't been on FanFiction in over a year, either, from what I can tell, but I just wanted to let you know that this is utterly hilarious and if you ever get the chance (I understand life is busy, it tends to do that sometimes... :-/ ) that you should definitely continue this. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Wow this is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
What? Did you steal that case from Bones? You did! You tots did! I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Sherlock being a genius, wouldn't you think he'd take something a little more substantial to a deserted island then the skull? Personally I'd take an extra-large crate of duck take so I could get off the island. And perhaps a map. And a nice book.
jawn chapter 17 . 8/11/2012