Reviews for The Untitled Hevens Smutfic
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing and funny! I'm sorry I skipped the M part, I'm sure it was..exotic XD Excellent work!
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Slytherin Ice Princess69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ok Love the harry potter lines... I about die laugh at it but really good...
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Okay, this was hte cutest, sweetest, perviest, dorkiest, awesomest Hevans fic I have ever read and is probably my favourite thing you have ever written ever and is about to be Bookmarked.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I have the sudden urge to google HP pickup lines...

awesome shot sweetie, thanks for sharing it!
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
So cute
asm613 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
("Well, how about 'I've got a Basilisk that's just dying to explore your Chamber of Secrets, but only your Parseltongue can tame it')

that was brilliant_ that particular line- not the story.

the story was ok. i really like the sam character. i don't care much for the pairing of kurt/sam unless kurt is a total bottom and sam is his master. i like the actor who plays kurt- great singing voice and very good actor.

-since this was short i decided to read the sam/kurt pairing. you're a smart and funny story teller- i just can't see someone like sam wanting to be with someone like kurt. sam is very masculine and kurt is such a fem- and sam being so worried about his reputation- i wouldn't think he'd want to be too closely associated with kurt.

thanks for sharing
rodOO7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Totally HOT and CUTE at the same time! xd What a great way to start a relationship. I loved how kinky Kurt and Sam were, it was very cool. Great one-shot (Y) (Y)
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I KNEW HE WENT TO DALTON!

Love Hevans! And that fic!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. I'm using those pick up lines every chance I get.
abbylabby chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You can never go wrong with Harry Potter, even crap pick-up lines are still awesome when they are HP-related :D

I adore Dork!Sam and he goes really well with Kurt, they make a great couple :3

I'm so glad Finn didn't walk in on them xD
iquiteventhoughimnotsodumb chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Epic.

I loved the pickup lines, even though they were cheesy as hell.

Though I think you spelled Voldemort wrong, hehe.
Comfster chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like Harry Potter as much as the next person, but I am not really a fan of all the Harry Potter references you've got going on. I dunno, HP has never been mentioned in Glee, and all of the references just make it kind of seem OOC for me.

But otherwise, YAY KUM!
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
aww! this was just the right amount of hot and cute! i loved this! i could totally (well, in theory anyway) see this happening in "real life" too! i loved sam at the end especially; asking if he could kiss kurt! that was so cute! this was great! i really liked it! *big hugsies for kurt and sam! and hugsies for you too of course!*
Hoopla H. Schmuck chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well done... and as much as I am a Klaine fan I also would ship Kurt with everyone now.
FrauSpeicher chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
"I mean, it's bad enough that she insists on being a girl, but to not be swept off her feet by that Mirror of Erised line... ugh, that's appalling!" I could not stop laughing! You always have such funny one liners.