Reviews for Spanking Intervention
OPOSOJOJ chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Loving it! Did someone adopt it? I really want to read more!
uncle norman chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hi girls its uncle norman here. i've not been over for a visit i98n a while now, so i'll be running over at the weekend , see how you are all getting along!
Shawna chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Great story! Please continue!
abby chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
i dont think u shud leave it up for adoption. its a good story and i doubt anyone else could continue it very well. plz at least consider continuing
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Please please update, I love this story too much without finishing it!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Please tell me who adopted it!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I am loving this stroy so far, Wonderful Chapter!
Kat chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Damn. You need to find someone to continue this story and fast. I would do it myself but I already have a big story on my plate. And realyy, I wish you would continue it yourself cuz I'm not sure anyone else could write it as well as you 333
Kay chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Please please please continue! You're a fabulous writer and I'd love to continue reading this story :)

I hope someone adapts it soon!
lexiloo718 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
THIS IS SO AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! PLZ CONTINUE!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Well, this is certainly a unique relationship dynamic between these crazy kids. I'm glad to see the usual pairings under such unusual circumstances. I think I'm going to like this story!
ashkae chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I'm not going to offer to adopt this story- for one reason and one reason only...

You write it so well!

Honestly I love this so far, and I think that if anyone else took it over it just would not be the same!

So I'm here to A) tell you I LOVE it, and B) to beg, I repeat, BEG you to update! Please don't abandon this story! We need to read more!
Phoenyx-Fyre-Writer chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Wow.

Can I first say this is an amazing idea for a story, I really like it. I don't know if you have found anyone to adopt it yet but I am really hoping I could, I'm really interested in working with this story.

If not, I understand I just think it is one very good story and would love to see more.
YOU ROCK chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
PLEASE DONT GIVE THIS STORY AWAY YOUR A AWWWWSOME AUTHOR! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE!
nkh1028 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
MORE MORE MORE! Please please dont give this story away! You are amazing with it! I will rec it out to everyone I know!