Reviews for Naruto Characters in Therapy
Oturan Ikamuzu 1 chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Ha, funny,
Midnighter67 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
RIP couch# 5 may it die in pieces nyway i really like this story, are you going to add anymore of the akatsuki or just deidara? Please update soon! XD
deeb0123456789 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Poor, poor Sai... *shakes head pitingly*
Schauspielerinnen chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
... It's been a long time... HAHA I really like Kakashi's subsequent session, it really sounds like him. And the part about Gai and Iruka is hilarious. I want to see him in that program...
icyprincess1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
LOL! Haha, I feel sorry for Kakashi XD ...But not as much for the couch.. Poor couch...
wingedmercury chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
lol, I was wondering when you were going to update:) A fun chapter indeed- I've been enjoying this lil' fic:)
wingedmercury chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Lol, this was my favorite chapter so far!

"Run away, become a missing nin and never come back."

BRILLIANT!
wingedmercury chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
"Obito is sooo smart! Tobi likes Obito! Obito is Tobi's bestest best friend in the whole world... I will rip your soul from your body and use it to fuel the dark apocalypse!" XD nice:) Tobi is such a strange character...
wingedmercury chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
LOL! This was quite the meta installment:)
wingedmercury chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
"I have a tendency to kill people who don't give me the information I seek. *sharingan activates* I believe you can understand why this would be an issue?"

LOL!

Nice story so far!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
YEOWCH! Poor Sai, going rogue because of Anko. I guess Sai won't be seeing Rika for counselling ever again xD
wisdom-jewel chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I think you need some meds after a few more sessions with them
icyprincess1 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
roflmfao! Poor Sai! I never knew I could feel sorry for that guy XD
Schauspielerinnen chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
You know how hard I'm laughing now? Think of my chair, my sturdy wooden chair, creaking.

Oh this is so the first time I'm seeing that Madara wasn't responsible for the war. Haha I like Tobi, I really really do. I even like Madara like this. Haha poor Madara/Tobi
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Why did Deidara switch between 'yeah' and 'un' four times in a barely scrollably chapter?