Reviews for Stay
edwardsgirl007 chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Gross, just so gross, lol! Go home to your wife Edward, your "Love". Damn, Edward should NEVER call anyone else Love. End of. I really hope you don't write him calling Bella that later on because that would really be just ewww, especially after calling Tanya that. Yep, that term of endearment is ruined for me now - in this story at least. Tough read. I don't normally do cheaterwards and I hope there's a good amount of time for reflection for both Edward and Bella and that she doesn't just jump right back into his arms or bed any time soon. If they do end up together, I really hope he leaves Tanya first. Thanks for writing!
debnin chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
this is good I'm going to read the sequel now
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
FOR CHEATWARD LOVERS EVERYWHERE!

PLEASE UPDATE!
sue1zide chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
"Easy Bella" or should I call her "Stupid"?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
No he doesn't really love her or Bella. He loves himself.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
She's a moron if she falls for that.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Sick...home wreckers are the worst.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please post more!
Do'B chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
This certainly was a bloody tough read...wow.

I feel sorry for Tanya as she thinks she has this wonderful, loving marriage and husband when really Edwaed is playing the field...I do feel for Bella, however she knew Edward was married and he has never made any noises about leaving Tanya...as much as I love reading happy ever after and we want to hate Tanya as usually she is a complete and utter bitch, in this story she is a beautiful person, loving,committed, devoted wife even Edward pov tell us this as Tanya also helps out those less fortunate within the community...so how can we dislike Tanya and want for him to leave her, Tanya does not deserve this.

Edward and Bella can not help who they fall in love with, love is love and what Edward And Bella are feeling for each other is powerful. Bella deserves more, while Bella is slumming with Edward she can never truly move on and have a marriage of her own, or children, Bella will always be the other woman, the dirty little secret hiding in the shadows, Bella will never be first and Edward will be going home to Tanya, climbing into his marital bed with Tanya, Bella will never be seen in public as Edward's partner...not a nice way to live.

Edward should be with Bella...if Tanya was the one for Edward, if Tanya was enough and all for Edward than he would never have strayed and been torn between the two...Edward is literally torn between two lovers...his love for Tanya is true and genuine but with Bella it is something deeper.

This is something that both Edward and Bella will always have to live with, Bella allowing herself to get involved with a married man-how would she feel if it were the other way round...Bella's husband cheating on her? And Edward no matter what happens will have to live with being a cheating husband, he betrayed his wife, his marriage vows, his marriage even his family as they love and accept Tanya as part of their family...

If and when Tanya ever finds out about this affair I'm sure it will devastate her as she married Edward for all the right, true, genuine, sincere reasons not using him in any way... Tanya deserves better. Perhaps you have Garret cross her path?

This is a beautiful story, very well written. You have truly managed to capture the emotional feelings of Bella's hurt, frustration, pain and love for Edward and their dysfunctional love affair along with with Edwards feelings of passion, love and being torn between two woman.

Love to read more to find out where this heads.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Weird ending but good to know it'll be continued in future story.
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
shame shame bella
Scattycow chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Stupid slut! Deserves everything she gets.
twihard1994 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Please update soon! This is really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
What an asshole. He played Tanya and Bella.
EdwardVaneesaBella chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Totally hate dis edward...he z such a cheating asshole..BT can't wait 2 read more...