Reviews for Dearest to his heart
Chronos guardian chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Ah I love how you ended it. I must say your story gives the phrase short and sweet a whole new meaning. I enjoyed it immensely, just this right amount of angst and resolution I love to read. Thanks for the great story. Thanks for not making it some raunchy smut fic. You kept it purely about love and that's what counts.
XD chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Im not flaming, but i hope you do take constructive criticism. the scentences are a little choppy, maybe some conjunctions would help with the flow.
But i would also like to comment that I think the story so far is adorable. I just wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job writing in a foreign language because I know if I had to write anything in a foreign language, the work would be absolute drivel. So keep up the good work!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
I read this story for the 2nd time, but it's the 1st time for review. I love all Merlin whump and good Morgana. Nice job!
bookworm2192 chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
I always love stories that make me yell at my computer. I hated Miranda. Loved her as the antagonist, but hated her as a person. Nicely written!
yuzicx chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
I cant. I just cant. I hate you and i love you and urggg everything /3 Poor Merlin at the beginning. U made Miranda really sound like a bit*h (excuse me) . Urgh this was angsty fluffy and i love it
Loulou2a chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I always love happy endings and it's a happy end.
I hate Miranda, she is evil.
Poor Merlin, he suffered a lot but fortenetely everything is going to be fine for him and Arthur.
yuri chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
this is perfect. it completly ruined my life,i didn't sleep , i wanted to finish it all! thank you
shesinned chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i loved your story. i couldn't stop reading it . thank you for this pleasure
grayember13 chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Wow! LOVED this so much! GREAT story!
Alithe Cambre chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Love it! I detest those modren AU merthur fics and am always happy when i find an origional era story that is believable and well written, even if english is not your mother language.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
good piece.
Solaris Dusk chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG soo funny to see Merlin get jealous
The-Lady-Insists chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Emotional rollercoaster indeed. I wanted to kick the f#%&ing prinsess, cried when Merlin DOD and sooo angsty and worried about the ending. Awsome story.
elli197 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
i like your story very much! keep working ;)
LadyGhai chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Its amazing i love it! I hate that miranda! Poor merlin but love conquers everything haahha