Reviews for Romanadvoratrelundar
Dragones chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Amazing! Keep this going please!
The Sainted Physician chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Oh man, so sad! And true. Romana's iciness has always been one of the things that makes her such a great counterpoint to the Doctor in my opinion, and I love what you've done with this here. Great story, hopefully we'll all have more 11/Romana fic to write soon!
The Sainted Physician chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Oh wow, great job with this. The way you wrote the untempered schism mind stuff was excellent. This is wonderful! And Brax, too? I secretly love Brax so very much, honestly almost as much as the Doctor, and you putting him in here, playing such a prominent role in Romana's ilfe? It really made me happy.
The Sainted Physician chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, so so sad! Have you hears the Big Finish Gallifrey audio series? Romana is the lead and they have a few chapters where they talk about her lonely childhood. This is always how I imagined it, and I imagine that their lonely childhood is one of the many many things they have in common, and why they are so totally in love. Also, in the Gallifrey audios, the Doctor's brother Braxiatel is so obviously in love with her as well, which is somehow perfect. Especially since she doesn't quite return his affection. In the least.

Anyway, you captured this perfectly. And I am also UTTERLY convinced that Idris is Romana. And if she isn't I'll be livid!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
this was a very good explanation of how she became a little icy in her first incarnation!

though i actually do think i preferred her first to her second...just a bit...

though i haven't watched as much of lalla ward yet so we'll see!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I can definitely relate to Romana and actual books instead of data crystals. Ouch on her... well, nervous breakdown I guess? It's Gallifreyan society, I'm guessing. No wonder the Doctor left.

I'm guessing Mila's one of the suns, there. Cool little tidbit. :) Great post!
Romana2 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I love this chapter its my favourite so far. I dont think I have ever seen anyone write about what the Academy was like for Romana.
phantomlistener chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I think I'm in love.

The third chapter is my favourite so far. It captures perfectly the dichotomy of Romana's character: the dreamer, hidden deep down, and the ambitious intellectual to whom we are introduced in The Ribos Operation.

I also love the idea that she chose her own name. It's such an ironically individual thing to do when all she's trying to achieve is an appearance of fitting in, and it's so *her*.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
*Shudders* They subject their children to that. It's rather... I have no words. Excellent description of the madness, there. A name change? I wonder whatEVER to. ;)

Great post!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
i love it, especially the way you showed the Time Vortex Initiation bit.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
no, i think this was very good! can't wait for the next part!
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is awesome. I love the whole idea of seeing Romana as a child. I can't wait for the rest of it!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
*Hugs Idris* poor, poor kid. :( Very nice beginning, here. Romana's one of my favorites, and this is a nice background for her. Is Idris an OC of yours or a canon character I don't know about?
Otter Child chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Don't worry; I love my family too, and I still admit they screwed me up. Sad, but well written. Wish I was as productive as you. But Finals Week is when you really realize that you took 22 credits. I'm on overload and my brain's battened down the hatches, unfortunately.