Reviews for Bad Omens
KING FELIX chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So - one of my friends published his book today on Amazon, and I'm full of lies about how interesting and compelling it is. In order to redress the balance of Karma, I figured I'd honestly review some random Fan Fiction stories. Concupiscence66. I'm saving the Garth Merenghi epic for commuting, but-
I f loathe Terry Pratchett, but this is a pretty solid, three-dimensional story. I assume this is Aleister Crowley we're talking? He's just the way I remember him (he threw two of my sherpas off K2, but he was such a good companion, I didn't mind). I always thought Alan Moore missed the point by making him such a villain in 'League-', but this is spot-on. People forget he had a solid political and philosophical standpoint, rather than just being a leering auld punk-wizard. And the cultural references? NICE. I still pine for cassettes. And I'm facinated by the beauty and fragility of X-box 360s. And panic over the state of the environment is a DECOY in the collective unconscious. But Biggie and Tupac singled out as icons beside Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain? No. And Janis Joplin only enters my pop-culture lexicon as the subject of Jenna's musical in 30 Rock. And yeah, New York is the place to be.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
oh my -wow

this was very nice :)

hot and funny, and very close to the book... well there's not much sex in the book, but you know what I mean :P

well done :)
icingsugar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was really good, and hot ;) I hope you keep writing GO slash :)