Reviews for The Reincarnation of Henry VIII
nostalgiaghoul chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Seeing that you last updated this amazing piece of writing is about 2010, I am quite sad over the fact that you probably abandon this already. I really like the way you elaborate the true factual matter; history with a twist of magical fantasy and this, without hesitation has captured my interest wholeheartedly.
I really love your writing style, flows beautifully without clatters of overpowering big words or to much grace like style of writing that practically emit female persona. I like it, it truthfully remind me of JK's writing style though.
And I was pretty much aware that Dumbledore hair was auburn at that moment. Regarding through the canon scene.
Nevertheless. This idea of yours is pure authentic.
And I hope you will continue it, thank you for your great piece of writing.
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I can't wait to see who he meets next.
Liberwolf chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Interesting , very interesting! A new way of fanfiction, can't wait 'til there's more. Wonderful work

Liberwolf
Feyan chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Interesting o.O highly original as well. *applauds*
Lady Dreamcatcher chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen this idea before. Creating a parallel between Henry VIII and Tom Riddle, just WOW. When I saw it today I was very intrigued. I told one of my best friends and she was impressed as well and Ellie is hard to impress. I love your first chapter when he was told what had happened and how his every plan had failed. I wonder who Mary and Elizabeth would be and whether any of his wives would be there as well. I am curious as to whose soul is in Dumbledore and who other will bear a soul of the past? I just didn't quite understand if Henry was disappointed in Edward for leaving the throne to a female after everything done, or in himself for not doing enough for the boy? I gathered that Harry will be his son? How will Henry as Voldemort remedy himself as in his second chance he has done more damage than the first time around. I also find it very amusing that a monarch who executed for suspicion of being a witch would become the most powerful and feared wizard himself. It would also be entertaining for his daughter, Mary, to be a powerful witch too for the same reason. Maybe Bellatrix, seeing as both women are kind of heartless and cruel. And maybe Elizabeth can be Hermione? I don't pretend to know about the relationship between Elizabeth and Edward but it would be fitting(if it was good) as Hermione is like Harry's sister. Well enough speculations. I hope you continue with this story as well as your series "Son of the Dark Lord" and I hope you update soon.
Shinigami chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Does that mean Mary and Elizabeth also got reborn? I doubt Elizabeth would need to be reborn unless someone felt she missed out on being a mother/wife...So Harry is Edward-so ironic. because Harry ended up killing Voldkins in the end...
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Phew! What a good idea! Can't wait for more!