Reviews for Height Challenged
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/20
Amusing, nice job

Actually Leo is the smallest then Don, then Mikey, then Raph is the tallest well biggest all over
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
LOL! That's exactly how I feel! I feel like Mikey and Leo because I'm the elder child in my family and my sister (who is three years younger than I am) is about a good four or five inches taller than me. We've always been competing against each other in growth sputters but in the end, my sister (who is three years younger) has beaten me.

I'm 4'7 and a half. She's 5'0. It's a sad life I live. I've even had radom people call me a cute little sister when my and my sis are somewhere public. I then become one angry as heck Raphael.
ChatterBOXX chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Haha! This was so funny! It was sooo Mikey :D
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I think all siblings have experienced this form of rivalry at some point, which makes this far more amusing than fanfiction has any right to be. XD Excellent job with this one. You hit the nail on the head.

God Bless,

Peechy
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oooooohhhhh poor Mikey! I remember the day I found out I was done growing at 5'51/2" I was so disappointed!

Haha Leo! I love the ending!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LOL Boys will be boys. The ending was fabulously hilarious! Thank you! :-)
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Poor Leo, genetics suck. Same thing happened to me...at least they are all about the same age, my sister is six years younger than me and she's been the tallest for a year now. I do the the tiptoes thing when she's not looking too.

This was great! I loved it! :D
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was very cute! :0) Nice job.

Blessings,

Rene'
l.l chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Poor Mikey. He always grows up smallest.

*smirks at Leo on his toes*
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 12/8/2010