Reviews for Hearty Sentiments
Tikisomia chapter 27 . 5/4/2011
Nice ending! Sorry that I haven't been reviewing your stuff...I was busy with college search and with preparing to take an AP test. So I was only able to read it now...Thank you!
Tikisomia chapter 23 . 4/18/2011
Awww...poor Aaron. This is getting more and more interesting! Keep it up!
Tikisomia chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Ooooooo...What's gonna happen? No, you're not making this draggy at all! I like it! And yes, I have a feeling that Xiao Feng is gonna end up with Da Ye (Not my choice) but I am happy that there is (or seems to be) someone for Ah Yi (still think Xiao Feng was freer around Ah Yi then Da Ye). I'M STILL ROOTING FOR YOU AH YI! (Arron is the only reason I'm watchinf LB lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
This is getting good! You are drawing the chapters together and it is making a lot more sense (tying into chapters before) You really got me wondering about Aaron now lol! Oh and if you skip ep 11 you will be missing out on so much like Calvin's character's mom is introduced and some other important things...but if you have to skip it you can always go on MySojo and find it there!
Tikisomia chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
Oh? Not a single book huh? WOnder what he has been doing there all this time...great job on this one. Now you got me really wondering! btw did you get a shock in Love Buffet on ep 11? I know I did! I did NOT expect that. Still rooting for Aaron's character!
Tikisomia chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Ohohoho! This chapter made Aaron mysterious lol! Wonder what will happen? Hehehe! Even though the failed entrepreneur plot is overused...I still think it will be worth watching. Rainie is a very talented actress in my book and I want to see how Wu Chun's acting skills are in this one as he is actually smiling on the poster lol!
Tikisomia chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
LOL at the spider! Actually...the story is fine, its just a bit choppy in the transitions from chapter to chapter and it is not exactly clear how it all ties in together...other then that...I like it! Keep writing and posting please! And please don't be offended by me saying that : ) And Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I'm hopping LB will be subbed some nore soon! Can't wait for it! Have you heard about Wu Chun's new drama? I heard that they are waiting for LB to finish showing so the former band-mates will not be in competition (just what I heard). Anyway...I want to watch it lol! I think Aaron is good at playing those kind of roles because of how his face is...it just seems to be made for more serious roles while Calvin's face is made for comedy lol!
Tikisomia chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
Haha! Handing our fliers! Is there insparation form LB going on here lol! Nice chapters! Please continue even if I'm the only one commenting! And I know! Aaron is more popular than Calvin...mayby they are trying to raise Calvin's personaliy or maybe it is just because Aaron is so good at playing colder characters (Can you just see Calvin in Yi Yi's role lol! I think it would be an epic fail lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Awwww! You wrote another cute scene between Gui Gui and Aaron! But about LB, hopefully they decide to take creative liberties and change the out come of the ending pair lol!
Tikisomia chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
Yeah but...miracles do happen...sometimes...at least I hope so in this drama!
Tikisomia chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Nice chapter! Hope something will happen here soon, just saying everything is going...too well to be true! Hehehe! I love how we're dissgussing LB here lol! But I must say...I'm rooting for Ah Yi lol!
Tikisomia chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
*Gasp* I just checked and...ep 6 is posted with subs! I wanna see it but I have stupid homework...anyway...I still love your story lol! Aaron is ticked at Gui Gui hahahaha! Hopw they patch up!
Tikisomia chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Awww! Cute! All I have to say to this is...cute cute cute! Hope you enjoyed ep 6 (MySojo dosn't have it up yet *pout* lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Actually, when I said I was on episode 6...I ment that I was waiting for episode 6 to be subbed! (hehe my mistake lol!) I must say...I'm likeing ths drama a lot! I love your stroy! (you know what's really wierd...you know the secene in Love Buffet were Aaron falls inside the house because he was leaning against the door? Well...BEFORE I watched it or even knew about that scene...I wrote a fanfic scene where I had Aaron fall inside just like in that scene except he was sick and his bandmates were walking out the door. Freeky huh? (I'm still writing it but I will post it when I'm completely finished writing it!) I like this story a lot! Keep typing!
Tikisomia chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Hehehe! Have you noticed that in Asian dramas...someone ALWAYS goes to the hospital/gets hurt/or gets sick? Its like it is a rule lol! But I like it because it create opertunities lol! I like your writing style! And a question Have you seen the entire Love Buffet? I'm only on ep 6 because I have to wait for eng subs lol! Wish I could understand enough Chinese to watch dramas that weren't subbed!