Reviews for Love is but a Memory
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 4/10
Beautiful story. Even though it was short, so much happened.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 4/10
Someone was looking for this on facebook and it was found for her. Sounded good, so I've read this 1st chapter.
Wow! Glad I did cause it's really good!
Allison Solange Flores Mertz chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I loved it
Loved the realism that this story shows
So profound
I've never read something like this
A little dissapointed that this is the end
But I think this end was perfect
Take care
Keep writting, you're great
XOXO
Llanna chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Lovely story. Just would like to know more about his past, what make him stay away from her for so long and why he felt like he didn't deserve her. Yeah I'd like to know his dark side better to justify his anyway a great reading, thanks for sharing ;)
Llanna chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Wow f*ck finally, loved this chapter, so intense & then she slapped him, good, well . more, more.
Llanna chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
OMFG whyyyyy? WTF E, he's hurting her so badly, poor B. ugh
Llanna chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
OMG loved this EPOV, he still loves her, why he doesn't want to go for her, his past is haunting him why? running to the next...next chap
Llanna chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Oh my... finally Edward why it took so long? Running to next chapter, loving this ;)
Llanna chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Liking this already, good Edward is so mysterious I thought he was a vampire, lol. Happy they found each other but sad he left, hoping one day they he finds his way back to her. Very intriguing plot.
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This is amazing. I can't believe I'm just now finding it. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Wow. Amazing. Love it
edmazing chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
You make the want and frenzy feel so real.
I love it.
Mel
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I went snooping around through the ghosts of reading past and this was one of the first stories I'd read. Boy, does this opening chapter hold up.

xoxo
Mel
Frenchstyle chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
The length was just perfect! This was ahhhhmazing!
Melodia73 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014