Reviews for Love is but a Memory
Allison Solange Flores Mertz chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I loved it
Loved the realism that this story shows
So profound
I've never read something like this
A little dissapointed that this is the end
But I think this end was perfect
Take care
Keep writting, you're great
XOXO
Llanna chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Lovely story. Just would like to know more about his past, what make him stay away from her for so long and why he felt like he didn't deserve her. Yeah I'd like to know his dark side better to justify his anyway a great reading, thanks for sharing ;)
Llanna chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Wow f*ck finally, loved this chapter, so intense & then she slapped him, good, well . more, more.
Llanna chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
OMFG whyyyyy? WTF E, he's hurting her so badly, poor B. ugh
Llanna chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
OMG loved this EPOV, he still loves her, why he doesn't want to go for her, his past is haunting him why? running to the next...next chap
Llanna chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Oh my... finally Edward why it took so long? Running to next chapter, loving this ;)
Llanna chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Liking this already, good Edward is so mysterious I thought he was a vampire, lol. Happy they found each other but sad he left, hoping one day they he finds his way back to her. Very intriguing plot.
Kni Nut chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This is amazing. I can't believe I'm just now finding it. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Wow. Amazing. Love it
edmazing chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
You make the want and frenzy feel so real.
I love it.
Mel
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I went snooping around through the ghosts of reading past and this was one of the first stories I'd read. Boy, does this opening chapter hold up.

xoxo
Mel
Frenchstyle chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
The length was just perfect! This was ahhhhmazing!
Melodia73 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Wow, this was so good. It made my cry really hard in the middle when they were both not sure, and even harder when he kissed Victoria on stage. Even worse when he begged for forgivness, and when she gave it to him. Heartwarming, heartbreaking, just emotional. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I'm just sick over this story. That people are really like that. She forgave way to easily. He'll probably do it again. He didn't look for her...that should tell her something. I have no respect for Bella at all.