Reviews for datin cannon kun
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
If you want people to attract you're game, you should probably change the grammar. No offense, btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Do you review for your self?

Because it seems like all of the first few reviews were made by you.

tis wuz a horibel stori.

Did I say it right?
Anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Next time you want to write something, MAKE SURE IT IS NOT A COMPLETE PIECE OF TRASH!

Was this a 'joke' story? Because I can't tell if you took this seriously at all. Your grasp on spelling is far worse than that of 3rd grader. Half of your story isn't even real words. And if you really have any idea on who Kanon is you would know that his name is Kanon not 'Cannon'. Maybe sometime you could write in an actual language and have a STORY LINE! There was nothing that suggested that this was nothing but a jumble of random letters. It made absolute NO sense. YOU SHOULD IMPROVE!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012

Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME XD

100000/10
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
plz updaet sun lolz

Did I speak your language right? I want more. Your stories are pure literate gold.
Bernkastel chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Good work, my piece. Continue to do what I need you to do. You are doing extremely well, judging by these reviews. I shall give you an Ange-burger later.
Battler chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I wonder when I'll be seeing you, girl.
Battler chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I wonder when I'll be seei
Yasu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Please stop dating my personalities.

Thank you.
Confuzzeld chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I thought your character was called Hikari, not Milday...

At least your spelling has improved.
Natsuhi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Stop dating the furniture when I'm perfectly lesbian for you.