Reviews for Perception
malexfaith chapter 3 . 2/1
Wow, I love the length of this. What started out as one small thing branched into an awesome story. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
thats hot r u gonna continue it.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Good lil fic :3
connyx chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Sweet! Really liked the STOP part at the end.
Another reason why I like your stuff.. sometimes things don't go as the reader might think. That's refreshing 3
DarXe chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Love the emotions and how you bring them to light.
j9tigger chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Love the challenge from Maura at the end.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Maura is just tripping all over her to unguents get out all th ways Janenis awesome - love it.
MoJoR chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i'm still on a fanfic bender reading all your stuff... but really! This one is sooooo not finished! Loving it and the social function requiring a dress and heels just HAS to be written.
Mo Phillips chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Very well written.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
that was really good:)
Abnormal Newt chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Awesome! Wow, so perfectly in character, and so well paced. I just love it to bits!
wickedcat68 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
oh yum! I wish this one went on and on...
ttandme69 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
please update this story soon...it is much too good to be incomplete at this juncture in the story line! thanks for posting and eagerly awaiting the next chapter...thanks, Lisa
maudesglove chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Thanks for your writing, this was well done! I think I will always remember this line: "If this was what it felt like to kiss a woman, Maura thought, no wonder so many men walked around swaggering like kings."
enthusiastic reader chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I absolutely love this story! (Super sexy I do have to say) What a petty that it is completed (