Reviews for In Which NerdStud Has A NerdBaby
oh what a cute baby!
Blooddonor67 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ah
nanny825 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What a sweet, sweet story! I love Eric as a dad.
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i loved it! :) cant u tell?
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awww sweet
JasonElizabethMorgan8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Jackson is adorable. Thank you so much for writing a follow-up to this fic. It is by far one of my all-time favorites.

Jessica
Lubadub chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I'm slowly unburing my inbox and came across this one shot! HAD TO READ IT!

BAAABY! I get the sneaking suspicion that Brian will be just as psychotic as Eric when we have babies. Love that Eric was a lunatic, because that EXACTLY how I would imagine him during those 9 months. And um... did Dr. Herveaux HAVE to be married? Couldn't he have been single and ready to mingle with meeee? *swoon*

Great job, sweetness. It was FANTASTIC!
clrumbaugh chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh, NerdBaby is so cute! I love his baby argyle! Haha When Sookie was flirting with Dr. Herveaux I actually said "oh HELL no" outloud, haha. I love their angsty break down with the Wendy's and pulling themselves back together. And Eric feeding him in the hospital! You've ruined my ovaries with this Eric. You know that, right? Hahaha
ElvaFae chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this is so sweet! they are one of m favorite couples in fanfic EVER!i love that you keep adding stuff and i really hope you continue so in the future! studdybuddies ftw!
Orionsbabydoll chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
beautiful!

they're still so cute!
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
You totally rock! Love it
nicky901n chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh that was wonderful! They are a true family mow. I'm surprised Erics parents came for a visit. Truly excited their best friends are moving so close!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awwww...wonderful story -kinda teared up at the end...so perfect!

Pat
CindyKay chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I loved it!

Cindy
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awesome! I just love Studybuddies! I love how you let us peek into there lives every so often. Thanks for doing that for us.