Reviews for Life is Delicious
snowangel420 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Congrats on your job! ugh, I'd love to work in a French bakery. But I live in Virginia. As in USA. And I don't really plan on going to France. Update ASAP!
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow. Great story!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
:D
BrokenAngelique chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Hello again.

Nice of you to think of me at the beginning of your chapter. It brightend my day that will unfortunately be very stressful on for me. Back to the studies. New people. I shall either succeed or i shall not. The outcome will be lifechanging either way. -sigh-

Excuse me for ramnling.

Thank you for the chapter, and I wish you happy writing!

:-)
Up In Arms100 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
That was freaking ADORABLE! And you know what Anton really would look good in all white. :D I'm really glad you're back on track with this story because in all honestly beginning to end it's had me on the edge of my seat drooling for more. I really like how things are going so far and I hope you update soon!
BrokenAngelique chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Hello

I greatly understand your trouble with writersblock and I wish that I could do more to help people having it. But since I myself is in one of those periods I guess it would in the end just seem to damnably hypocritical of me to lend some idiotic advice...(like I usually do even when not asked to)

I just want you to know that I greatly enjoyed this story. In fact, I liked it so much I took my time writing this. My first comment in months.

Hope you'll be better soon. And I am not saying this because I want you to ASAP getme a chapter done. I guess I just care when you have shown me as a reader the decency to at least take your time explaining what's going on.

:-)
Akang Poksi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hm.. Good beginning..

I wonder what happened next
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'm looking forward to this!
Up In Arms100 chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
I really hope she takes all of the tests in the box and that they come out negative, but your the writer and you already know where the story's going. If she is pregnant than I hope they find some way to keep her parents from finding out. Once again you leave me with a stupid cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Up In Arms100 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Oh crap! And just when things were starting to look up too. I started laughing so hard when she answered the phone and it was her mom I was thinking "well she's not getting out of this one" I hope she isn't pregnant and that's it's just lack of food intake, because otherwise they're both screwed, figuritavely and literally. I can't wait for more and PLEASE update soon!
Up In Arms100 chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Is it done? It can't be done yet! Please don't stop there! This is too good to stop now! And it's about time Anton finally stopped being a stuborn old man and admitted his feelings! Is there a way to get guys in real life to do that? BTW you are very welcome for all the reviews, you deserve them! And I don't know if I've said this enough so... please don't stop writing! please?
Up In Arms100 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
poor Reneta! I feel so bad for her! If I were Anton I would take Reneta to a hospital, get a description of that Son of a bitch, hunt his ass down! and when I got my hands on him...well let's just say he would be begging for death. *evil grn* But thats something I would do for any rape victim. Okay so my phsycosis aside this is gettng very interesting! Please update soon!
Up In Arms100 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Those lines he was feeding her almost made ME gag! Butit's sweet that he was able tonhelp her and willing to continue helping her. I can't wait for more! Please update fast!
Up In Arms100 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Aww! Poor Reneta! But I'm willing to bet that Anton was going to say more before Reneta stormed out. Please please please please please! Update more soon!
Up In Arms100 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Wool! Go Reneta! That was SUCH a cliff hanger endin it should illegial! Please update soon I can't wait for more!