Reviews for Mistborn at Ouran
Jaaawsh chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Ah this is so good! Reading this gave me ideas for my own Ouran/Mistborn story :D
animefreak258 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
More! More! This is awesome! I suggest adding Zane, but im not sure what part of the story your writing from in mistborn though.
animefreak258 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Very good! Not exactly the first thing i would put together with the mistborn books, but its way better then what i would expect it to be. I really like kaoru and hikaru being mistborn.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
This story is really great but … I don't really know what mist born is I have SOME clue but it's very confusIng, could somone please explain? Other than that tho thIs is an amazing story and you (the authour) should be proud of it!
FenrisNin chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Freak uhh Hikaru should sit by her.
teashadogs chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
So I love the story you've been creating. I love it so much! It is interesting, and even inspired me to create my own mistborn-anime crossover! when are you going to re-post another chapter?
TrojanHorse chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Kell! I just finished The Final Empire yesterday. I like your introduction of him.
daynebahday chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Heyy. Well, here we go! :)

First story, huh? Well, I have to say it's better than some other people's first stories. :D A few typing/grammar mistakes, but nothing too bad. I'm sure you'll take care of that eventually.

First off, I've never heard of 'Mistborn Trilogy.' So, you can expect I'd be a LITTLE confused, but at least you gave some background on them to me, which was good. I didn't stare at the screen and scream 'WTF IS A MISTBORN?' They have something to do with metals, I guess? Hah.

Hm, the genre says 'Adventure/Humor' so does that mean there won't be any romance? Usually there is a romance, but if not then disregard this part. If there is an eventual romance, good luck! Try not to make it unbelievably bad or cliche in its wording.

There is some other fanfics that I've seen with a mute girl, but perhaps that's really who the character is from 'Mistborn Trilogy?' So, no problem if it is really from 'Mistborn T.' Sorry, I've never seen it, so I don't really know what to expect or say about her. If it isn't an original part of Holly, try to be differentiated in writings/personality.

'Exchange student from America.' Sorta cliche, as you may know, but there's always room for character uniqueness and improvement!

You have potential. I'm one who thinks everyone has potential until they do something stupid and screw it up. [Like so many fanfiction stories, unfortunately. *sigh*] Continue on! It looks like you have a faithful reader there. Who knows, word may spread and this may be an amazing story! Even the best fanfiction stories start out somewhere!

By the way, thanks for the support on my story, and she should totally sit with..

Kaoru. Why? He just seems like the type to really take care of Holly, she is mute, right? And Kaoru is the more gentler twin, so it kind of works out for me.

Plus, Kaoru IS my favorite twin. haha. :D

Continue on! And welcome to fanfiction authordom! -quoting my friend. haha.-
sylvie-morose chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Told you I'd be back.

Good so far! Still on the lookout for an explanation why Mistborn are on Earth, but *sigh* that's just me being a canon stickler. I do, however, get a lot of the Ouran vibe. I like how the girls are Soothers and Rioters... somehow it reminds me of something...

AH! The nobles in Mistborn! That's what it reminds me of! The way they tease commoners, the luxury, the way they're sheltered! The fancy yellow dresses! OF COURSE!

Now that that revelation is over, I encourage you to continue. I'm excited to see what kind of plot you have in mind.
sylvie-morose chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hey! Welcome to !

I have to say, your story seems pretty good so far. True, your spelling and punctuation could use work, but it's not that distracting, so no worries there!

I'm not going to say anything about characterization yet, as you're only a chapter in, but there's one thing I'm worried about.

See, I'm a Mistborn fan girl. I love it. But I can tell you're more into Ouran than Mistborn. That isn't a problem; I like that series too, and by no means do I expect everybody to love Mistborn.

The problem is, your character is from America, and is now in... Japan, I think? And Mistborn happens to take place on another world, Scadriel. You can see my confusion, I hope. I have absolutely no problem with this mix of worlds, except that I'm not sure how this came to happen. Is this some kind of alternate dimension where Allomancy is now connected to Earth?

It isn't really important, just disconcerting. But I'll definitely be back to see how the next chapter goes.