Reviews for The Licking of Wounds
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Starshima chapter 1 . 1/22
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
love crimson red ray88 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
U should continue this story like asap
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
XD Only those two perverts could get soo turned on by near death, poison and blood shed. LOL
Luvis Blynd chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Pretty Hot!
Roseheart4271 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So hot
yaoisweetdreamer101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
that was a great yaoi one shot. i mostly think of inuyasha as the uke. but seeing that side of kouga was great too. you must have put alot of work in to this.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Hi. Loved your story btw. I was wondering if you could write me an Inuyasha and Koga story for me. I really love the pairing. Inuyasha could be dominate because there's not a lot of Inuyasha and Koga stories with him dominate. Thanks. My name is BamaFever and my email is
Nightmother chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I liked this, however I would like to mention did you happen to forget that demons, included Inuyasha have sharp claws. Sticking sharp things up someone's butt would be painful and dangerous no matter how 'slick' they were.
Sessh-Amy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Damn!

That was hot!

hehe newly found love

I love that XD
Safiiri chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG loved it :) Wish it was more than a oneshot, but it was awesome! :)
The Heart's Notebook chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
that's freakin' sexy
FallynAnime chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i loved it! but the only thing i was wondering about is why they say 'fuck' so much and why they seem so formal...plus why didnt inuyasha mark kouga when they became lovers? sorry, i loved the fic! keep writing you creative genius! 33
musicNpencil chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
crazy thing is i readin this right before watching a inuyasha marathon with my friends and i dont think i can take the scenes in the anime with inuyasha a kouga seriouse anymore
Elliot chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
...*blush* wow that was hot, that was realy good...but um.. did inuyasha forget about his sword?