Reviews for Entangled
SexiiFoxii chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Carry on with the God damn story coz I'm enjoying it now
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
!
Please!
Hailsyormmmm chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Continue please
SkyeCielo98 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
pls continue
Addiction chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I've read a few of your fics and so far this is my favourite. The storyline's less...erratic and the characters are more 'solid.'
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Poor Kakashi. Naru isn't even at her best and is already affecting him!
Prescripto13 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Jiraiya and Tsunade's quick exit tells me they know something Kakashi doesn't regarding his strange behavior.
Tsukibijin chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Thank you, that make me happy to know.
Reeses and Gaara chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Dude... Love this so far :) I have a thing for nymphs and this is good ]
ImploringIdeal chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Great fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Kichou chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Did Itachi really do that to Naru or did someone else do it and try to frame him? Nice chapter. Update soon please.
xXTheSnowQueenXx chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Hey me again plz keep updating this story because I read it a long time ago but I didn't review to keep it going cause I didn't want to seem pushy but doing it now plz plz plz PLZ! keep updating!
SarahNThatcher chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This keeps getting better and better. You're the only person that strums my Shika heart strings with my Kaka ones. I love this love triangle! I love it more than Sasu x Naru x Kaka, Domyoji x Makino x Rui, Dawson x Joey x Pacey, and Edward x Bella x Jaccob combined!

I really really really hope you go somewhere with this story! And I really really truly hope that she isn't a Nara because she was adopted or something like that because I might fall over dead from the lack of proper drama.

Thanks! Can't wait for the next update.
SarahNThatcher chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
This story is adorable I can't imagine why you haven't updated this sooner. It has so much potential. Let's see where it goes.
Kichou chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.