Reviews for Separate Ways
Ckorkows chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Just a great story. I really enjoyed the almost turn to good and then the formation of Team J (Jessie and James, perhaps?) as they realized they missed doing what they used to do. The description of James' dream house was just delightful, and I'm tickled that Jessie was able to appreciate all his hard work. The whole plot was just lovely, actually, and the character development was delightful.
Thanks for a really fun story. This one goes on my favs list for sure.
God bless, Ckorkows
Raichu123 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
Amazing! The part where they were saying they'd be together forever made me cry!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
This was so well written and pretty darn well edited too. I loved all the twist and turns and the happiest ending ever. Great job!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
My favorite chapter!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Very adorable! I love it. The angst, the romance, the suspense. It was too good, I had to keep reading until the end. :) My favorite part has to be when James tells her how many times he watched her die and confesses his love for her. Absolutely loved it.
Nici Bianca chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Hey this story is great! The first rocketshipping story I've ever read and I love it! ;) very good job!
untitledmind chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Sorry, I hit the button too early. :P I meant that the idea of the Pokémon poisoning people to see their worst fears was ingenious, and I loved that Meowth reunites near the end. Also, the motto at the very end of the story was perfect. ;) Good work.
untitledmind chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
This was such cute story! The idea of the P
SIM99 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love it! I'm glad you gave them their old role, albeit a bit changed, in the end. It really does suit them best. :) I really liked this fic, and it is now going into my favorites!
SIM99 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
You heard the women, get her James! XD
SIM99 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
*sniff* No fair, you can't split up the dream team! Damn you Giovanni!
MikalaGoodwin chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh this was the cutest Rocketshippy fic :D Jessie and James always have been and always will be my OTP :3 They're just too perfect for each other NOT to end up together like that! I loved this so much :D
Pocketless chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Speaking of Chapter Nine,

"James couldn't catch a Pokémon if it sat in front of him and begged for it."

Hahaha, I just couldn't get over the fact that he said that! That's how he catches a good 75% of his Pokémon! I mean, Cacnea did this, Mime Jr. also I believe, Yamask, oh the irony!

Fancily signed,
Pocketless
Pocketless chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Speaking of Chapter One,

James would be 'left out in the cold' without Team Rocket? I understand that he ran away from home and all, but he's still got the use of his many mansions in Sinnoh and Kanto, does he not? I'm just a little confused, but I guess that's just me being odd and disruptive of the storyline. Pretty good so far.

Fancily signed,
Pocketless.
fanficsareawesome chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
So cute! Hehe, I've been looking for some good RS fics for a while now...found this!