Reviews for Separate Ways
Raichu123 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
Amazing! The part where they were saying they'd be together forever made me cry!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
This was so well written and pretty darn well edited too. I loved all the twist and turns and the happiest ending ever. Great job!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
My favorite chapter!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Very adorable! I love it. The angst, the romance, the suspense. It was too good, I had to keep reading until the end. :) My favorite part has to be when James tells her how many times he watched her die and confesses his love for her. Absolutely loved it.
Nici Bianca chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Hey this story is great! The first rocketshipping story I've ever read and I love it! ;) very good job!
untitledmind chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Sorry, I hit the button too early. :P I meant that the idea of the Pokémon poisoning people to see their worst fears was ingenious, and I loved that Meowth reunites near the end. Also, the motto at the very end of the story was perfect. ;) Good work.
untitledmind chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
This was such cute story! The idea of the P
SIM99 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love it! I'm glad you gave them their old role, albeit a bit changed, in the end. It really does suit them best. :) I really liked this fic, and it is now going into my favorites!
SIM99 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
You heard the women, get her James! XD
SIM99 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
*sniff* No fair, you can't split up the dream team! Damn you Giovanni!
MikalaGoodwin chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh this was the cutest Rocketshippy fic :D Jessie and James always have been and always will be my OTP :3 They're just too perfect for each other NOT to end up together like that! I loved this so much :D
Pocketless chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Speaking of Chapter Nine,

"James couldn't catch a Pokémon if it sat in front of him and begged for it."

Hahaha, I just couldn't get over the fact that he said that! That's how he catches a good 75% of his Pokémon! I mean, Cacnea did this, Mime Jr. also I believe, Yamask, oh the irony!

Fancily signed,
Pocketless
Pocketless chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Speaking of Chapter One,

James would be 'left out in the cold' without Team Rocket? I understand that he ran away from home and all, but he's still got the use of his many mansions in Sinnoh and Kanto, does he not? I'm just a little confused, but I guess that's just me being odd and disruptive of the storyline. Pretty good so far.

Fancily signed,
Pocketless.
fanficsareawesome chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
So cute! Hehe, I've been looking for some good RS fics for a while now...found this!
thefierydeath chapter 15 . 3/15/2013