Reviews for Perfect Crime?
Please update! I love this story! I love Dodger! I even started talking cockney for a few hours after I read this
love2read20 chapter 21 . 3/9
Please please PLEASE update soon! I just finished this play at my school (I was in Fagin's Gang) and I really love this fanfic and want to read more.

I'll be waiting by my computer for your update notification. :)

XOXO love2read20
Elena Anastasia chapter 21 . 3/7
PLEASE continue this story! I've been reading it non stop for the past few days and I LOVE it!
Please finish it! :-)
Farah chapter 21 . 2/24
I'm in love with this fanfiction! Hope to see more soon!
Dodger Fan chapter 21 . 1/31
This is wonderful! I really feel so bad for poor Dodger! It's strange how you can get so involved with a story character! I'm so glad you've finally updated! First time this year! Happy New Year anyways. I think you write the greatest fanfictions and this is by far the best Oliver fanfiction I ever read...sorry for the super long review, but I just am so excited and can't wait until the next update! I can honestly say that I've checked back everyday since December 26 to see if you had updated! Keep up the great work!
theater104 chapter 21 . 1/27
Like always, its amazing! I still want to know why "Thomas" is after Dodger, such drama! Please try to update soon!
Jack Dawkins chapter 20 . 1/5
Please update soon! I can't wait anymore! This is such a good story! And now I think I'll go watch the film. Dodger is so cute in his top hat and blue tail coat! Good luck on the next chapter!
Newsies Fan chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
I think this is amazing! Please update soon! I have to see what happens!
Aww! Poor Dodger thinks he's not wanted! That's so sad!
I really like him becoming a media frenzy, but I don't know how that will be when he gets back to work...when ever that is! :)
Love the story, love Dodger, love you for writing it! Please update! Oh! And have a Happy New Year!
Newsies Fan chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
I am so glad that you didn't kill off Dodger! Thank Goodness!
Newsies Fan chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
At least Bill is looking for him! I'm glad because Bullseye could definitely find Dodger. Keep up the great work!
Newsies Fan chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
So now I know "Thomas's" intentions but I don't know why he's going to kill poor Dodger, or why he killed all those other's.
But yay! Charley and Ace are at least getting closer!
Newsies Fan chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I loved this chapter! You really fooled me at first because I thought it was real, not a dream!
I really love how you delved into Fagin and Dodgers relationship. I really like the father/son thing going on between them!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Oh! Poor Dodger! That was so hard to read! I love that little guy so much!
Newsies Fan chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
This is great so far! I have a love hate relationship with cliff hangers and this one is so exciting!
Oliver Fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh my goodness! This is very good so far! I'm a big fan of this movie! Keep up the good work!