Reviews for In Two Minds
Delayne chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Finally got around to reading this. It helps that I have been netflixing Criminal Minds. Brilliant as always.
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
nice: i think the story could have been made even better tho if you added a second unsub [perhaps the father?] with similar or intersecting "tastes" and just enough supernatural to make the scooby gang relevant? i don't mean to say that they should be the main characters-not in the save the day way-but just having more of a presence in the story [perhaps in their p.o.v.?], acting in a consultant position maybe? like a doctor of folklore and occult thy-name-is-Giles...but i just feel like the story could have been a bit more rich and complex both emotionally and spiritually.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
"Identical," Garcia finished, "I know. But they're different. For example, my one likes comic books, makes awkward jokes and is an avid Star Trek fan."

Lol how about ones 30 something and the others 19?
azerjaban chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
"And their personal records?"

"As far as I can tell, all clean."

Lol doesn't Buffy have an arson record and a one time suspected murder warrant (Kendra?).
AmyliaSaoirse chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
If this were Facebook, I'd be clicking LIKE LIKE LIKE!

:) Well-written Buffy/Criminal Minds crossover.
CJaMes12 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I really liked this a s story and an idea. Really nicely written, and probably not too far off Taras past inthe canon. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
LOL, fun premise with the whole working together thing. I really enjoyed Willow's babble of innocence and her "really good phone" line.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Nice start. I like how you handled the BAU team-they seemed very in-character. I'm not exactly sure why they'd need the extra help that Kevin would provide, but I'm happy you're including him for obvious Buffy-verse reasons, lol. Good work-are you also posting this on Twisting the Hellmouth ( )?