Reviews for The Cave Affair Raid
tullyfan chapter 6 . 7/27
the mystery of the cards is solved. but obviously there are some loose ends which might need a few more chapters to deal with. Moffitt finally finds out went on with troy and Michaela but both wonder about dietrich's roll in all this. I like Dietrich eating a breakfast roll which reminded him of his childhood. Sometimes it's hard to remember that Germans had childhoods too. Be sure to start working on chapter 7. Only one major problem with chapter 6- no references as to the activities of the 2 privates. Hopefully they will reappear in chapter 7 with something important to do.
tullyfan chapter 5 . 7/26
I can't believe this is where this story ended just yesterday; thankfully I see there is a chapter 6 now. Michaela seems to get into trouble no matter where she goes. Jack is going to have to show up and play a rescuer role. I liked Troy "snapping his fingers" which sends everyone hunting around for intruders. That is true teamwork. Tully meanwhile found no intruder but did find a bottle of whiskey. In fact Tully even had a few lines of dialog in this chapter more than he ever got in the TV series. Hitch was hidden in this chapter, mostly. Gruber is the typical stereotypical german slob.
tullyfan chapter 4 . 7/26
good chapter! Poor dietrich - foiled again by the RP; but he does meet up with Michaela and perhaps begins a plan to recruit her into the German fold. To the "guys" however she is becoming something of a pain, especially for moffitt who feels responsible for her which she obviously resents. Lots of good inter-relationships at work here. Except for the privates who hang around the periphery without much to do in the plot. They get to do their usual housekeeping duties, Hitch gets to do some guard duty while Tully gets to use his mechanical aptitudes at work on Dietrich's staff car and even get a smile from Michaela. I like Michaela's description of Dietrich's eyes as being of liquid chocolate. and the coffee (Tully's perhaps?) tasted like diesel fuel. there are several subterrian )sp?)plots going on here.
tullyfan chapter 3 . 7/26
the plot thickens. One of the best "angles" of this story is of moffitt and Michaela being cousins. Her relationship with Troy is an interesting sidelight. Obviously the Germans have womanizers too. Gruber is definitely up to no good. (Most of the Germans are with the possibility of Dietrich). Even Major ANDREWS seems to have ulterior motives. Neither of the privates had much to do in this chapter; perhaps more later on? the word Isis has a whole new meaning today.
tullyfan chapter 2 . 7/25
another exciting chapter that reveals "the plan: The privates got to do more housekeeping chores. So we learned Tully made horrendous coffee but otherwise he "is one hell of a man to have Moffitt's "a piece of cake" description of every mission no matter how dangerous. I do think both ladies are focusing their attention on the wrong guy but then again, their interests are different from mine. Moffitt had some good lines -"just trust your neighborhood rats". Having 2 of troy's former/current love interests around, certainly complicates things. Great chapter. More tomorrow.
tullyfan chapter 1 . 7/25
no new stories posted tonight so I'm going back thru the older stories I haven't read. Your's sounded interesting - multi chapters and it appears that all 4 guys will be involved. you have set the background for lots of future action and fireworks. Troy certainly doesn't sound happy about the new mission considering a woman is involved, some one he's been involved with in the past. As always Moffitt is a fountain of talents and information. Instead of spending the whole night in a bar, the privates get to do their usual housekeeping duties. Lots of potential womanizers so far - Troy of course, Gruber (yuk); and of course Hitch. As usual, Tully's interests are hard to determine.
One suggestion, as a reader, your story would be easier to follow if you had a double space or astericks when the scene changes. But I love the story. I hope the housekeepers - the privates have more exciting things to do in future chapters.
HairyBallofFur chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Just as I thought Dietrich.

More please! Thank you for the contribution.
tanda.mif chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
worth waiting for
Dadrlhyahoo.com chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Has this piece ever been finished? If so, where can I find it?
HairyBallofFur chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Good-Good-GOOD...LOVE Michaela...LOVE her spunk...so like her cousin.

Can't wait to find out who Troy's contact will be in Al Aqubar...I know who I want it to be!

Looking forward to more chapters.

Thank you for your contribution!
Firefall chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Hurrah, another chapter! I hadn't reviewed this before but have enjoyed it and kept hoping for the next chapter. Going well, getting complicated with all the untold secrets and who's thinking what about the goings on, contrived and real. Who's using whom? (Convoluted huh?) Waiting for the "fessin' up" that's looming on the horizon. Keep it up.

Firefall
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Michaela's a plucky heroine with a mind of her own, but maybe a little too plucky? Too much bullheaded independence that interferes with the safety and the mission of the team can be annoying...I thought Moffitt showed considerable restraint when the Rats had to collect her from the MPs in handcuffs.
hogan macgyver chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Yey, an update! And a well written, long one at that. Michaela going out on her own is going to get her into trouble. I hope the guys remember to watch out for Dietrich. I wonder what Gruber is going to do... Can't wait to read what happens next.
jpercy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Thanks for the reviews. If you come back and re-read, I made a few improvements, I discovered spelling errors. My beta slipped up. Still I love her.