Reviews for The Cave Affair Raid
HairyBallofFur chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Just as I thought Dietrich.

More please! Thank you for the contribution.
tanda.mif chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
worth waiting for chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Has this piece ever been finished? If so, where can I find it?
HairyBallofFur chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Good-Good-GOOD...LOVE Michaela...LOVE her like her cousin.

Can't wait to find out who Troy's contact will be in Al Aqubar...I know who I want it to be!

Looking forward to more chapters.

Thank you for your contribution!
Firefall chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Hurrah, another chapter! I hadn't reviewed this before but have enjoyed it and kept hoping for the next chapter. Going well, getting complicated with all the untold secrets and who's thinking what about the goings on, contrived and real. Who's using whom? (Convoluted huh?) Waiting for the "fessin' up" that's looming on the horizon. Keep it up.

Sgt. Moffitt chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Michaela's a plucky heroine with a mind of her own, but maybe a little too plucky? Too much bullheaded independence that interferes with the safety and the mission of the team can be annoying...I thought Moffitt showed considerable restraint when the Rats had to collect her from the MPs in handcuffs.
hogan macgyver chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Yey, an update! And a well written, long one at that. Michaela going out on her own is going to get her into trouble. I hope the guys remember to watch out for Dietrich. I wonder what Gruber is going to do... Can't wait to read what happens next.
jpercy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Thanks for the reviews. If you come back and re-read, I made a few improvements, I discovered spelling errors. My beta slipped up. Still I love her.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Good story so far. Michaela is a believable character and the situation is quite plausible (for the RP world).

I'm not much of a fan for romance among the Rats, but a little angst does add to the drama.

Keep up the good work - always glad to see new RP fanfiction.
hogan macgyver chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This is a good start to the story. Can't wait to read more. I'll be watching for it :)