Reviews for Voice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this like... made me cry. youre a really talented writer. soft and lovely 3 it made me feel good inside
MissMisc3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This was so sweet and so perfect. I love what you did with this second chapter.
PsychoRyko chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This. Was. Freaking. AWESOME! :D I loved the first chapter, the actual story. And the second chapter made me laugh so hard I cried. I love seeing the characters and authors interacting, especially over fanfiction.

Ryko
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I think this part was the best chapter XD It was hilarious. I would, too, buckle if Mag looked so depressed because she's my favorite character too :)
Spiked Waters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was very sweet and I quite enjoyed it. I love how you fit them together so nicely.
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Awwwww, I thought the first chapter was so sweet and not really smutty at all, it was heart warming, chapter two I was PMSL! I love this fic. xx
Awesome chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was awesome.
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Aw... Your not a PWP writer, dont worry, It was the sweetest, most non-smut love scene I have ever read in my entire life... the second chapter was just humorous. I mean, If anything, I found the Love making scene almost to sweet, It was perfect. :) Your writing is beautiful, and It has brought true beauty and light to the Mag/Shiloh fandom, in a sweet, realistic manner.
Daryl chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
good job on the story. i love the movie and hope you update soon