Reviews for To Be A Family
StarRider1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
What a beautiful story! :)
brankel1 chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Excellent job.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Glad Adam told them who killed his pa.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Glad Camille & Buck are going to keep Adam.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Hope they catch the creeps.
DayDreamer P chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Sora had guts tricking and kicking! that man like that. Go girl! I was sure she didn't fit the role of the damsel in distress! ;)

I like that Adam seemed to have found his peace with Buck and Sora, even if -to tell the truth- I'm a bit sorry he wanted to abandon his father surname. I see it as a way to 'forget' his real family. I don't know maybe he could have add Cross to Palmer or something like this...

Good job!

Paola

PS: are you going to make more installment of this series? I'd like to read something about Sora's getting pregnant and see Adam's reactions to it...
brankel1 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Awesome job.
DayDreamer P chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Finally I'm able to review this chapter!

I don't know why, but these past days didn't let me post any commente here.

Another poignant chapter, Katie, you're very good at describing young Adam's emotions and internal struggles. He likes Camille and Buck but he still unable to believe they want him and don't want to grow attached to anyone for fear of losing anohter person he cares about; plus I think the boy is still in shock. Poor Adam!

Keep up the good work!

DayDreamer P chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Another really good chapter. The description of Adam fears and how he finally is able to relive and to talk about what he witnessed is very powerful.

I see he has some doubts about staying with Buck and Sora, I hope he won't do anything rash!
DayDreamer P chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Oh, poor, poor Adam. In a way he's in the same position Ike was: he witnessed the assasination of his family and wasn't able to speak since then.

I hope Adam will be able to talk again! After all he's alone, he has the love of Buck and Camille.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Wendymypooh chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Another wonderful story...I like how you write Buck, and Buck and Camille together...
DayDreamer P chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Poor Adam's dad...:(

I like how you characterized Jacob Palmer and the relationship between him and his son. Jacob was a man who made some mistakes, but he still loved his son.

I like the way you try to avoid to make a character bad. You could have make Adam's father an abusive one, instead you made him a good person who cared about his son, even if he has faults.

I wonder what would happen now with the gold the outlaws are looking for!

Thank you for sharing!

DayDreamer P chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very sweet beginning, I like the interaction between Buck and Singing Bird and between her and Adam. The boy is an interesting character, I wonder what do you want to do with him.

Good job!