Reviews for Dear John 2
Jenny chapter 7 . 8/26
Love the movie and really wish they would make dear john 2, is there anymore chapters to the story?
Please write some more, I don't usually read but this movie I watch daily, I really hope dear john 2 comes out in Australia
jennyv68 chapter 1 . 8/26
Loved it, when will there be more, or when will dear john 2 be coming out?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Come in and make the movie can't wait.
Fuck Tim chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Fuck tim If i was John I would beat the shit out of him. I don't care if he has cancer he knew that Savannah was taken and he knew John was fighting his ass off in Iraq.
Linda Westwood chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow, this is good; it has really made me want to read on, and discover how things are when John and Savannah meet again.
I know they will always love each other, but for some reason, fate doesn't always allow those to love to be together. I know this myself, and I cry when I think of John and Savannah going through the pain that I went through.
Please tell me this has a happy outcome; I can't bear to cry some more.
From Linda
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
That was okay. Would be great if you'd completed it.
icantthinksothisismyname chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
This is a really good story so far. If you just make the chapters slightly longer and actually finish it i think that you would get alot more people. Dear John is the only movie that makes me cry and i never cry so it was a great achievement for you to be able to make me get a tear roll down my cheek! Keep going!
anonymous girl chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I love the way this book is going so far! Is it going to be in book form in stores soon?
Sandra pugh chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I have just watched Dear john 1 and it was amazing I can't believe the love that Savvanah and John felt for eachother..I actually had tears rolling down my face. This is the best film I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that I've watched it about 50times and I don't get bored of it. I have read each and every word of this and it is amazing to,I can't wait for the film to come out and they the next after that,hopefully there is one.I really enjoyed the film and this script its just mind blowing. I hope there is moves yet to come,thank you.
FunSizedAuthor chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
OMG please write soon! This is so good!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Please continue this story!
moroiangel chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
This is an amazing story keep going!
isabelladee chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Oh my god! Love, please please continue with this, I am in love with it. It's amazingness, awesome, beautiful, sweet and obsessive. Please please please please! :)
isabelladee chapter 7 . 1/16/2012