Reviews for Lifeless Body
kitkat2150 chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Loved it. Dark ending though.
Aivlyz chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I do wish there was a sequence before this so I can find out why he'd kill her... D;
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I kind of expected to cry. But I laughed... am I mentally ill? Ah well.
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I absolutely love this. It was devastating and beautiful and angst-filled and made my heart explode (in a good way). It was amazing.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was so sad! ...while at the same time...sweetish...weird...kudos to you!
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Not many people can nail angst and tragedy, you're one of the few who can. You should be proud, you manage to cover so many genres of writing and keep all of the characters in character. You really are talented, and I mean that.
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
GOD I hope this doesn't actually happen in tonight's episode. But the producers won't actually kill kevin, right? *laughing nervously in hopes of me being right*
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
KandiLips chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
OK, I just freaking bawled my eyes out! :'( This was so touching, and depressing, and the whole way through reading this, I could just feel Kevin's agonizing pain weighing down on my heart... he killed Gwen, his one and only true love... D: God, this was AMAZING. Truly spectacular- I wish I could write this well, but it ain't ever happening. Poor, poooor Kevin... I really, reaaaaally hope that this doesn't happen in this friday's season finale, or I'd probably either go insane or just explode from all of the overwhelming pain and vivid emotion. This was sooo incredible- awesome job, Sky... as always. Everyone here can learn a thing or two about writing from you. :)

-Kandi
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Forever angst, isn't it now, Sky? Well, I have a request. Right a Benlie reaction to a third party of what's going on for Gwevin. And don't make it deathly, okay?
Morty-Lives-Forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was so sweet. And so heartbreaking. The emotion was expressed was straight to the point. I loved it as always. Great job.