Reviews for City
Guest chapter 19 . 11h ago
I LOVE IT, sorry for the short review but there really are no words to describe how amazing this story is
LaverylK chapter 19 . 2/26
Awww...I love the ending. The story was one of the best that I've read. I love everything about it.
LaverylK chapter 4 . 2/25
I like Nikki. She reminds me of Rosalie. Haha. How ironic.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Right now I feel the plot has been everywhere. You could be still setting up but still. First there's Bella's new job which I though would factor into the story and would be a major part of the story. A sort of workplace reconnection and romance with alice while seeing the ins and outs of the industry bella works in with a side of vampire. This would also factor in city life and London and give a reason for the setting. Then there's nikki with feelings for her as alice shows up which so far came to nothing, no drama, and was pushed aside and somewhat solved unsatisfactory. Then there's the relationship itself. I'm all for them meant to be but like I've said before they have a past that needs addressing and that takes time and I thought that could have been done better. I started this story thinking it would be one thing and so far it's something else that feels disjointed. Not that it can't be different down the line. I hate to be too critical, but this seem so different so far than what I expected about half way in.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Wait, I thought no one knew where bella went off to after high school because she made Charlie promise? And Nikki's already assuming alice is her girlfriend when not much has happened? And the London thing almost seems sort of random when so far it has no plot relevance other than being far away, which could be accomplished some other way. Well maybe it's not too wierd.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Okay I guess this chapter rectified my past reservations, but I still don't think Bella's reaction was on point but maybe the attraction over powered everything else because of the mate bond or something. She should have demanded this before moving forward at all if she were in the right mind. I guess Alice's feelings made Bella's changes irrelevant to alice as well. There's probably more to say but whatever.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I don't quite agree with the progression of the relationship. I mean it nice to see this instant attraction, but some explaination would be nice. Some discussion of their past history and some tension because of how that history ended, abandonment. Some mention of Edward. And bella has changed that should mean something. Things are moving quickly. But maybe I'm jumping the gun but still...
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I mean it's nice that Bella's sexuality was easily accepted without question. But I would have liked to see some surprise from alice after so long apart. It's nice to see alice being the one to fight for bella. And even before all this talk of a relationship, the fact that she abandoned her still hangs over everything. That needs to be addressed first.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I resent the fact that bella easily accepted her back. There needs to be some extenuating circumstances for her abandonment. She won't even explain. Also there's something iffy about this whole set up. Aro would see their whole conversation unless alice is up to something. Seems interesting, however, and worth continuing.
awesomeness0270 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Love it!
milagglad chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
buena cada quien con el que debe ser
kantorkan chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
It's a shame to read stories from a few years ago when FF was being so stupid and threatening writers with pulling their stories .i am glad they pulled the stick out of their asses and stopped being so prudish.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Don't know what to tell you,since i didn't start reading this until it was done.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I forgot one more thing on my list from last chapter.
Eddie should be killed for violating the law against keeping two mates apart,he knew back then that Alice and Bella were mates and due to his homophobia and immaturity he keep them apart.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
First. off the mutts can't stop them from being there due to the treaty
secondly. they violated the treaty by attacking Bella.
thirdly. Alice does need to go back and kill Jake,just because he is an asshole.
fourth. we need some lemony goodness.
fifth. Alice needs to turn Bella and then she can go back and help her kill Jake.