Reviews for City
PewterTA99 chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
I liked the concept. Your grammer could use work.
Baccan chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Thank you for sharing this :) Any chance that the 'Kate' Nicki was dating was actually a Denali, and her mate? :)p Loving the thought of her and Bella reuniting.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
I wish you would have written Bella telling her dad about Jake hurting her and needed to be outed for the prick he Charlie and Sue being an elder he should get what he deserved.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
Psychic not physic...she does need to make up her mind soon it Alice telling them she will turn her be enough or will they either make her do it while they are there or will one of them do it? how much difference will it make if they learn out that they are true mates?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
Shouldn't it be getting to Volturi time?good to see Nikki has found is probably right and she hasn't seen the last of fairy really doesn't believe that she won't become a vampire does she?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
Might have had more hits and reviews if fairy boy had lost some body parts when the rest of that hypocritical coven had busted into her place pretending that all of them really did they did care they would have all gone hunting for Vicky and killed her even though fairy boy had told his coven leaders not to.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
I am concerned that the little faggot will try to kill Bella due to his logic that if he can't have her no one can.I did think that Alice needs to tell him if he didn't back off and leave them both alone she would go to the Volturi and tell them how he is trying to keep mates apart.I still think Jasper and Emmett should be there to give him a major ass kicking for what he did to the both of little arrogant bitch.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Why in hell doesn't Alice put her bitch on and do one of two things get a hold of Jasper and Emmett and have them go have a fatal talk with their ''brother'' or go to the Volturi and inform them about fairy boy keeping her away from her true mate,whom she will be turning in the near future. for which they should either kill him or bind him to them as a part of the guard for centuries of servitude as wait until Bella is turned and then them two hunt him down and kill him themselves.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Okay?was expecting fairy boy
andrewpine chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Is Alice back at the coven trying to keep that faggot Eddie from tracking down and stalking his singer? guess we will soon find out what is wrong with Charlie?
Will she be getting crap from the mutt Jake now that she is back?will she also be catching from her stepsister or will she actually be nice since she isn't with the fairy vamp?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Dwell on Alice's sudden departure...so did Nikki's parents show just what kind of asshats they are?
Yes,once she is turned her and Alice need to hunt fairy boy down and destroy him,screw enabler Carlisle and insane Esme if they don't like it.
Jasper and Emmett should have helped hunt Vicky down with Alice and kill her before the Volturi found her then they would not have known about .
andrewpine chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
I wonder if she will figure out that since she was dazzled by the little fairy boy she didn't realize that she was attracted to Alice until she finally got out from under his control? will fairy boy be intruding into her life again?we all know that he is arrogant enough to believe that when he walks into her life again she cannot help herself but fall back into his arms.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
It's from not form.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
I gather she will buckle under and end up with Alice and be turned.I hope when she is turned she kills one ever gives me my wish i hope just once they Bella can stop Nikki before she hit Alice and finds out how hard she is.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Bella's gone OFF the rails,get it right ,it is not that hard.