Reviews for City
Nyx Muirinn chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
i've really enjoyed this fic so thank you for it :)
Sedgewix chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
I've been bored lately and decided to go back an re read stories I once loved, I just thought I'd say that although this is an old pairing now that I love your writing style and this is a great story. :)
mhm747 chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
This was amazing and the ending is just perfect.
GeorgeWashington chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
I know that I am writing a review a couple of years after this was written; so you probably will never read it, but on the off chance that you do I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story and would like to wish you good luck in any writing you should choose to do in the future. )
EvanStorm chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Great story. Thanks for writing :-)
RachellovesRain chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Omg their first kiss is si hot, so intense. Love itttttt
ritzkiaprilia chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
Wow, I love this fanfic from the very beginning of the story,
The story really sweet and amazing XD
Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE IT, sorry for the short review but there really are no words to describe how amazing this story is
LaverylK chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
Awww...I love the ending. The story was one of the best that I've read. I love everything about it.
LaverylK chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
I like Nikki. She reminds me of Rosalie. Haha. How ironic.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Right now I feel the plot has been everywhere. You could be still setting up but still. First there's Bella's new job which I though would factor into the story and would be a major part of the story. A sort of workplace reconnection and romance with alice while seeing the ins and outs of the industry bella works in with a side of vampire. This would also factor in city life and London and give a reason for the setting. Then there's nikki with feelings for her as alice shows up which so far came to nothing, no drama, and was pushed aside and somewhat solved unsatisfactory. Then there's the relationship itself. I'm all for them meant to be but like I've said before they have a past that needs addressing and that takes time and I thought that could have been done better. I started this story thinking it would be one thing and so far it's something else that feels disjointed. Not that it can't be different down the line. I hate to be too critical, but this seem so different so far than what I expected about half way in.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Wait, I thought no one knew where bella went off to after high school because she made Charlie promise? And Nikki's already assuming alice is her girlfriend when not much has happened? And the London thing almost seems sort of random when so far it has no plot relevance other than being far away, which could be accomplished some other way. Well maybe it's not too wierd.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Okay I guess this chapter rectified my past reservations, but I still don't think Bella's reaction was on point but maybe the attraction over powered everything else because of the mate bond or something. She should have demanded this before moving forward at all if she were in the right mind. I guess Alice's feelings made Bella's changes irrelevant to alice as well. There's probably more to say but whatever.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I don't quite agree with the progression of the relationship. I mean it nice to see this instant attraction, but some explaination would be nice. Some discussion of their past history and some tension because of how that history ended, abandonment. Some mention of Edward. And bella has changed that should mean something. Things are moving quickly. But maybe I'm jumping the gun but still...
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I mean it's nice that Bella's sexuality was easily accepted without question. But I would have liked to see some surprise from alice after so long apart. It's nice to see alice being the one to fight for bella. And even before all this talk of a relationship, the fact that she abandoned her still hangs over everything. That needs to be addressed first.