Reviews for Close Quarters
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
I have such an amazing respect for you as a writer. this story captured such real aspect of a relationship and ever WIllow and Tara as we've grown to love them. every time they moved to something new in their relationship it was awkward and honest, really you depicted it perfectly. I never read AU BtVS fics but this was so unbelievable. you my friend get a sanding ovation :)
Deleted-33333 chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Ugh. I just sat here and read this and I am in love with every ounce of it. You've captured the girls beautifully, and the emotion behind it all was wonderful to read. Excellent story.
Athyna chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Ok this is bad because I should really be sleeping right now but I can't stop reading this story because its so gods be damned wonderful!
Athyna22 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I love this story so far! That description of the Higgs Particle made so much sense too. I will forever think of the Higgs field as groupies at a Cher concert. And I had fun translating the German (I'm taking it at my school) great job with the writing. Please continues writing stories, especially for these two.
FM chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I've just read your first chapter and I know, I won't be able to stop reading... it's everytime the same "problem" with your stories ;-)

...and: the story is settled in Switzerland :-D

Please keep writing, you're an excellent writer!

Greetings from Switzerland
Unknown chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Absolutely amazing,enjoyed reading this so much, loved the ending! :)
Juggler chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Had a morning off from work and stumbled across this story. Heh, cute touch with the whole Neil Patrick Harris bit. Couldn't help but laugh - but quietly since I'm currently sick. :(

Really sweet story so far, can't wait to see how it ends... whenever I get there, that is. :)
Curly Akem chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
Willow R. Is Married To Tara M.

Extremely Cute story... My only complaint; I wish it was longer : )

Beautiful first time scenes.
Curly Akemy chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
::SIGH:: had me teared up on that last chapter. I'm reading instead of contributing to conversation right now. And I can't stop!
Orange Bulldog chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
Aw, only 2 reviews? Not sure why, great story! I generally post mine one chapter at a time to keep them up on the top page longer )

Anyway, it was adorable.
AliceLuvr53 chapter 21 . 1/7/2011
I'm jealous of your story writing ability. Plain and simple. You just made me cry from the perfection of their relationship... ... ...
TeQuerio chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
JESUS, ALL THESE STORYS JUST KEEP COMIN OUT OF NOWHERE...it's awesome!