Reviews for The Continuing Saga of the Mary Sue Continuum
Dinogeek chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Mmm, just finished this story and now I'm kinda tempted. XD Don't tempt me, it's a bad idea.
konarciq chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
enjoyable and realistic story - even though the premise is utterly unrealistic of course ;-)
konarciq chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
"They transported this guy back to his plane the exact moment they accidently transported him out. And he didn't remember."

lol that was capt christopher, not gary seven. but i love both eps!
80sarcades chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
I have to admit: I wasn't sure about the whole storyline, so I held off on reviewing...but this is a good story! Guess I'll have to go and read the original version now. Great work!
Lizzi0307 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
YAY everything turned out okay!

I am very sad to see this story end, but glad that you and your Sister are again safe!

You pose some interesting Questions, I may have to try to "research" them for you. Who knows, maybe I can find some stuff in archeives here... or see the location itself. I hope nothing "happens" there ;) but we shall see...! (since afterall I know Archeives are a dangerous place... well at least the Washington D.C. one!) :D
hogan macgyver chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
I'm so glad you and your sister got back! I think there are tons of watches every where, I mean they just keep popping up ;D Great story!
hogan macgyver chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Great chapter! I hope they get that watch this time.
Lizzi0307 chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
LOL at Klink having a secret Account, and more so at Hogan having one! But it does make sense!

At least the trail for the Watch is getting closer... I can't wait to see how the men pull this Idea, and if it's anything like Episode 2-50 (Der gro├če Bankraub) or The large Bankheist!

PLEASE update again soon! :D
hogan macgyver chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Klink as the White Rabbit sounds funny. Aw man! Hogan was SOOO close to getting that watch. I really enjoyed this chapter. Keep it up.
Lizzi0307 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
I'm happy to see you updated.

Great job with all the research you've done! I've heard stories about what happened... :(

I hope Hogan finds a way to help all the men, and get the watch back. Interesting idea about the watch though... isn't that where the first story started...?

Please update soon! I want to know what the plan is!
hogan macgyver chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
Like all of the references in this chapter. Well written. Can't wait to see what happens next and how you get back home.
Bits And Pieces chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Oh, boy, talk about bad luck! I sure hope Hogan can get the watch back; the alternative would be much worse. "Didn't even bat an eye."... ROTFL! That was great! Hope you two won't be stuck there too much longer!
Lizzi0307 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Ah, so that is what happened with the watch! Poor Hogan, he can't be feeling proud of the whole thing. I hope you can make it out though... but it sounds as if it's gonna be very tricky.

Interesting about Hochstetter. I hadn't remembered that, but maybe that is why he has been harassing poor 80sarcades lately! :)

Another great chapater and I can't wait to see what happens next!
hogan macgyver chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Great chapter. Hope they get that watch back!
nbilling133 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
I find it funny that the Andy Griffith theme song popped into Hogan's head. I can't wait to see why they lost the watch in the first place. I hope you update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »