Reviews for Lessons In Love
Godlove chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
Just finishing reading and it was an beatiful story
Guest chapter 37 . 8/31/2013
good story...sex scenes a little inaccurate at times, especially their first time, fingers shouldn't actually cause bleeding and in any case the hymen shouldn't break at all that's just misinformation. and tongues really just aren't able to fuck people like that it's not really possible. but everything else is fine and it was a good story
werewolf24 chapter 37 . 11/16/2012
Awww this was a really sweet and good story
Koona chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the way you portrayed all the characters, especially Willow and Tara, but they all seemed very believable even in the AU setting. The whole story was the perfect blend of romance, humor and sexiness, well done! I hope to read your other stories soon because if this one is any indication they will probably be awesome. :)
Koona chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great start, I've got a good feeling about this story so far and I love your writing style. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, well done! :)
Darkwilloforce chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
While I was sitting in math class fantasizing about my very own willow tutor, I realized two things:
one: I must read this story again.
two: I had no idea what the teacher was talking about.
so anyway, thanks for a great story and (probably) making me fail my finals, please update C.C while I finish reading this. :)
mnc640 chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
Hey just curious but What exactly does "goy" mean? I mean I can tell that it is suppose to be a derogatory word aimed at the LGBT community but It is not one used here in the U.S. Is it something specific to your country?
halfcamel chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
i love this story:)
Kelsey Pearl chapter 37 . 6/3/2012
I loved this. it was an amazing story. :) I miss these two.
darkfire141 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like how you keep the characters the same in their personalities. It definately lets me imagine sunnydale and the gang without the whole hellmouth.

PS. I also like how you made the mother of Tara still alive.
Scarlette Sparks chapter 37 . 6/11/2011
God i love this this is so sweet. i have know read it five times and can't believe it only has 8 reviews. Willow/Tara rock and you've wrote it so well :)

Scarlette Taylor Fai Sparks
gecoma chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
can i just say that you are one of my fav authors on

and this was the first story i read about a month ago. i just reread it and saw you only have 7 rewies. vastly unapricated
fire'n'water chapter 37 . 3/26/2011
Officially 1:30 AM here. So this is what happens when I can't sleep and I have too much time on my hands. I read a story that reminds me so much of how me and my fiance met that I cry. This is really well written and I loved it. Now I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. Great work:)
Spanish girl chapter 37 . 2/27/2011
Once again Wooohooo!

I love tha story (I was a bit surprised that those two get to kiss in tha first chapter, but nonetheless I love it)

Poor Buffy, but Im happy that in the end she could find a boyfriend.

The idea of Anya being Taras best friend is awesome, im very happy for her.

And I think that you should have punissed Xander a bit more, for acussing Tara _

Thanks for writting and sharing the story

Willow&Tara forever

P.S you have posted the same chapter twice (chapter 23 and 24 are the same). Appart from that, I love the story ;)
CurlyAkemy chapter 37 . 2/16/2011
Absolutely Beautiful story. I met my Girl in High school when I was 17 and she was 16. We didn't start dating til we were in college together, but 11 years later, we're married and looking forward to starting a family.

So needless to say, this story struck a cord with me. Love all your stories though. Keep them coming!