Reviews for Chosen for Cyprus
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh haha, is this a fordshadowing? something may happen on esc 2011?
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'Chosen For Cyprus'-

Christos: Wow this is great, I'm going to be the Cypriot entry for next years Eurovision!

*Suddenly, his phone rings*

Christos: Oh, hello? Who is this?

Lena: It's me, Lena. Just thought I'd phone you even though I don't know you, which is not creepy at all.

Christos: Actually, that is pretty creepy. How did you get my number, anyway?

Lena: Oh, Gottschalk gave it to me. He has a computer with a list of everyone's phone numbers on. I just asked him and he gave it to me.

Christos: Uhh... ok. I think there may be some security issues at wherever Gottschalk works.

-For some reason, the phone number of the Cypriot Eurovision entry is then described as 'sensitive information in the German government'.-

*Insert obscure reference to one of Silverhelsinki's other terrible fanfictions*

Lena: Oh, better go now, bye!

*Lena ends the phone call*

-Christos then goes to his balcony to look down on people and muse to himself about the Eurovision.-

-The author describes the Eurovision Song Contest as a 'whirlpool of adventure' (what).-

*I don't know what Eurovision the author was watching but it certainly wasn't the one I was watching*

Christos: I'm going to love being on the Eurovision next year! This is Silverhelsinki's Universe and here, we all love the Eurovision! Eurovision YEAAAH!

-What was the point of this story?-

The End.
Test chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Thomas Gottschalk has a list of phone numbers on his computer? Including numbers in Cyprus? What what what
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
If I see another one of your freaking Eurovision fanfics in the X-Overs section I think I'm going to explode!
Cypriot chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
As a Cypriot I find this quite amusing. But who is Gottschalk? The name seems familiar, but...